Ranting time:

Ranting time:

I hate child groomers but I also hate hypocrite criminals like this that think they have the moral ground against child molesters. Also most cases of murders of that kind have been done with prisons' guards backing them up.

"Maybe I ve murdered lots of innocent people and left lots of kids without parents but at least i m not molesting kids.". Fuck you, hypocrite criminals.

Personally I only justice murder of child groomers (ACTUAL child groomers) when it's done by the victims' parents since they know that authorities will let child groomers free or give them a light punishment.

Furthermore the prisons' people often give orders from prisoners to murder specific prisoners they want to get rid off. Another reason I dont praise criminals that murder child groomers in the prison is that these cowards would only murder small fries. They re too afraid to go after bigger fishes that keep molesting children freely like politicians and celebrities.

BY THE WAY! Have any of these murderers ended up to prison for murdering child groomers outside prison? I highly doubt it.

Attached: IMG_1147.jpg (1125x1545, 173.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J1Wb_ndRdKY
youtu.be/pFS4zYWxzNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead pedo = good

The Chad Muderer vs The Virgin Child Molestor

There was a guy recently who killed a person who was out of prison for child molestation. He wasn't a family member or a victim, he was a vigilante. The child molester had built a swingset in his yard, which was used by a young family member of his. No evidence he molested his family member, but it was enough evidence for the vigilante.

You remind me of when Destiny complains that people that expose pedos do it for the youtube views, which is doubly ironic since he does everything for youtube views, and since he has been caught accepting and lusting after images from underage fangirls. Who cares about muh motive or muh hypocrisy if it exposes or kills pedophiles?

what does deniggerth mean

fwiw I do agree that some are overzealous or retarded. There was a vigilante in Alaska who assaulted and robbed three men on the sex offender list, and one of the three offenders was convicted of sex with a 16 year old while 19, or something along those lines. Anyone playing vigilante should make sure they go after the serious predators.

OP here. My ranting is about people that only justify murder of child groomers when it benefits them but they will call you names for naming out child groomers of their side. Like when you call out child groomers that are Jewish, LGBT, Zionists, Orthodox/Catholic priests, celebrities, politicians etc.)

>killing pedos... le bad
Good riddance. You don't even know who the fuck did that guy kill in the past. At least he's white and not a nigger or a spic.

>Who cares about muh motive or muh hypocrisy if it exposes or kills pedophiles?

See this:

w*f is that shit

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

>moral ground
Who gives a shit? The holder of violence dictates what is right and wrong regardless of your cuck philosophies.

Based. Parole him as a reward.

>memeflaggot
>1pbtid

it's all so tiresome

Here op
youtu.be/J1Wb_ndRdKY

It’s such Reddit big chungus wholesome energy.
>uhhh sure I may have abused my kids, killed my ex-wife by flaying her alive and fucked over everyone who ever crossed my path but at least I killed le pedo! I killed the evil bad man who loooked at the nude pictures on the computer! Please praise me now society!

Those Prisoners should receive parole for their services

Attached: 1632129512484.jpg (350x318, 16.24K)

Sometimes pedos get clubbed to death. I'm okay with this.

Speaking for corrupted prisons: Have you watched American History X? If so, do you remember the scene where the protagonist was beat up by other prisoners just because he pissed off the big head of the prisoners with the guards backing him up? Shit like that is the norm in real life too. And the protagonist wasn't a child groomer but a neonazi that killed a bunch of niggers that murdered his father.

what if a guy molests a child specifically so he can go to prison and get in death fights with other prisoners
except the guy is like 6'6" and he ends up killing everyone who tries to kill him
that would be badass

First of all, child molesters deserve capital punishment therefore this guy just saved taxpayer money. Second of all it is safe to assume that most murders of child moleters in prison are carried out by criminals who themselves were victimised as children by such molestors. It's petty revenge most of the time but there are certain kinds of criminal that should receive death rather than imprisonment.

You can end up to prison for much less like burning an LGBT flag in a Pride Parade.

>De*th

Attached: 1656440929234.gif (320x250, 2.5M)

You're right, OP. We should lynch them all. And not just them but all of their relatives. And no I'm not being ironic, Any Forumstards are too cowardly to say what they're all thinking and desire because they think le omnipotent glowniggers will break through their windows and arrest them

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 293.63K)

attaboy, deserves a pardon.

Projection. Child molestation is a euphemism for either raping a child or otherwise sexually battering them. The article didn't say anything about the pedos consuming cheese pizza but the murder victims were called molestors. They should have been executed by the government.

The image you posted is bad choice since Jews and Democrats created ADL to defend Jewish child groomers and put the blame to innocent black men.

Should sent him to skid row with a axe see how he does.

The Aryan Brotherhood rules

Attached: 1659402611965998.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

This is justified.

I bet most "child grooming bad, murder good" faggots here are calling Pizzagate as conspiracy theory and defending Trump despite the fact that he was close buddy with Eipstein and he is a Zionist tool despite the fact that Jews try to normalize child grooming.

>who loooked at the nude pictures on the computer
molestation is a physical crime, not a digital one

youtu.be/pFS4zYWxzNA

Prisoners are the scum of society and they know it but those motherfuckers LOOOVE having someone lower than them on the hierarchy to victimize. It's not "honor," it's just a relatively acceptable outlet.

Attached: 0_G6rKc4d6Arc4rCJy.png (800x1264, 716.41K)

>JEWS AND DEMS ARE DA REAL RACISTS
kys nigger anus licker

Attached: 1537812818852.jpg (500x521, 99.57K)

Who cares. You have to clean up your own house or you will have these pedos working against you when you go after the pedos in power.