What does Any Forums think about this disgusting slag

What does Any Forums think about this disgusting slag

Attached: gwen_stefani.jpg (1080x1440, 218.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DccmKKnizFY
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one thinks about her

it's a fact that she likes getting stuffed in the asshole. utter trash, married a jew

good singer, found her attractive when i was in high school

i thought it was ariana grande at first

Come and see Anaheim.

Attached: Anaheim cop on whore track.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

youtube.com/watch?v=DccmKKnizFY

i want to go back

Fake teeth, no tits, black eyes.

>what do you guys think

Her veneers creep me out. Her baby face/talk routine was cute for about 5 minutes in the 90s. She can't sing to save her life.. seriously watch a No Doubt live concert on jewtube sometime...If you can take it for more than 30 secs.

She is exactly that, a slag. She likes to be in the center of attention no matter what. She'll be very reckless with her pussy for that purpose, the kind of hooker that will try to take someone's attention and when she's done having it she'll go look for it from someone else.

This. I'd have had no clue who it was without the filename.

When you're a young woman you pick up on things. Guys are into me, but something is missing. My face? No...that is complimented on all the time so that can't be the issue. So what is the problem? Oh...they never compliment me on my body. :( Oh I have no tits or ass. I know what I'll do - I'll do other things like sing and hang with the boys and that will compensate for my 10 year old body except for pedophiles.

haha there's one of these guys on this board. LMAO. Please keep posting here!

Thats a man. A man who eats people. Possibly not human. Maybe reptilian.

Attached: gwen stefani spirit cooking.jpg (1200x1200, 182.83K)

Really. Anaheim is magical.

Attached: Anaheim Rooster crows.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

I had a celebrity crush on Gwen for awhile. When I heard she was into the spirit cooking stuff I felt kinda bad. I don't listen to no doubt or her singles anymore.

she shits out bananas

She's great I love her

Who?

Pretty good if you're in a nostalgic 2000s mood
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA

This one's good for the 1990s
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo

how do you know she's a cop?

>i want to go back
you aint kidding. just wish i had a sense that it was the top. i would've enjoyed myself a little more.

haven't thought of her in like 4 years desu.
not even trying to exaggerate.

such an excellent song and video

The sting operation was in the newspaper and I asked her. Anaheim is special. Flashing blue lights at night tell you where the whores are supposed to walk.

Attached: Anaheim Del Taco.jpg (657x797, 93.17K)