Legit question

If you have a daughter, or children in general, how do you even begin to shield their impressionable minds from all the poison? I only see the way of going full Amish because there is no real middle ground, you can't let your kids watch "just" 30min of transgender interracial brainwashing. And if they know it exists, they'll want to watch them because they're flashy and their friends talk about them and base their games/fantasies around them.

Attached: 1662365829251203.jpg (1910x2200, 1.21M)

She went downhill after 12

at twelve she looks already breedable

She's smiling at 19 and 20, but you saved this picture over 4 years ago

Peaks at 12

14 her light starts to fade
15 she's growing very dim
16 lights out
18 husk

The amish have a lifestyle. If you can't abide by something like that the it's pointless to try. Private schools are even more pozzed these days. It's completely abhorrent, the world we live in

Please stay on topic but yes i would mate with her at 12 :)

Teach them about the world before the world does it for you. The brainwashing mostly relies on absent or disengaged parents. People with strong beliefs and ideals are much harder to brainwash. It's why they push relativism so hard; because anything goes and its impossible to have any firm beliefs in such a system.

throw away the TV, don't allow them to have zombophone (only the old style cellphone for comms), limit time on internet and make it under supervision, limit time with computer, and only what you deem to be beneficial (applies to games as well, choose those games that give benefits - learning language (some old style RPGs), logic, strategy etc). but I know you're too sissy to do that.

>lose virginity after 15
>become soulless husk by 18
Sad!
Many such cases!

No internet.
No public schools.
Best I can tell you.
Good luck.

I thought it was a photo chart of Biden's rape victims for a second.

Attached: 1660406942967731m.jpg (1024x1013, 94.64K)

I dunno, my teenage daughter rolls her eyes at all of the woke bullshit and purposely chooses subjects at school which don't push that stuff as much. Some kids instinctively know when they're being brainwashed and rebel against it.

Read Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars the top secret manual that was hidden in a Boeing office. They call it Occupational Abandonment. Unless you have as much money as you could spend, the societal design is to keep parents and children separated. Marriage to the state at a young age

How do you do that without achieving the opposite? I remember we had 4 hardcore christian kids in school who had pretty hardcore parents and I think one is now a meth addict or in rehab (also he got raped by a man for drugs) that was the son of a priest actually, then one girl who came from a very strict family had a new 20yo+ boyfriend every year from the time she was 13 and the other 2 probably whored around in college too or not idk but the point is, with all the shit that's out there it would make any parent seem paranoid and the kids would take notice of that and maybe rebel

This is pretty much the only way.
Talk about niggers, kikes, trannies, etc., but make them look as unappealing as possible, which shouldn't be so hard to do, considering it's the objective truth.
When kids start going to school, do daily debriefings to flush out the propaganda.

What happened to 17?

Walled at 12

Attached: 1661933757379.jpg (983x1104, 156.45K)

age old question.
it's called raising your kids.
Organized sports, appeal to their feminine or masculine sides, support them in good decisions and condemn them in bad decisions. I wish boomertards didn't beat their kids senselessly, as young boys need corporal punishment if they test your authority; either as a mom or as a dad.

13 14 15 is the peak for Dutch roasties.

12 fr fr nocap

>illya+kuro_holding_graph.webp

>tfw peaking in middle school

Ooof. But we all knew girls that peaked at 13 didn’t we!

What the fuck happened to her after 16 did she get into meth ?

>14 her light starts to fade
>15 she's growing very dim
>16 lights out
>18 husk
You try shinin' after 3 miles of Negro dick

13 looks the hottest but the braces sorta ruin the image

>shield their impressionable minds

wrong approach

teach them to think, instill basic values, support to learn, and then pray they don't get fucked up

The religious types are very dogmatic. My way or the highway. Such an attitude is extremely repulsive.
I believe the key is understanding the difference between
>woke shit is... LE BAD, end of
and
>woke shit is... LE BAD, because X, Y and Z

You don't.

What kind of retards google “nude 13 year old” ?

Introduce them to Any Forums when they turn 13.
Being in South Arica helps though. Not many blue pilled whites left here.

she peaked at 12

Biden probably

>hardcore christian
>son of a priest actually
Why do you reflexively throw this strawman up as the opposite of, or alternative to liberal clown world?

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

It's funny how at 18 she's visibly tuned into globohomo with that earbud in

move away from urban society to a more rural community. USA society is a bad influence and getting away from it is the best good you will do for yourself and your children. also you can easily control internet access with local hostname lookup tables and even at the level of the internet router. if you move to a place like Alaska you have full control over a child's education too without state requirements.

18 is literally the best picture.

Same here, its the kino number after all

Chads