Why does Poland hate Russia so much?

And they seem to be very cozy with Germany.
Here's a history lesson:
When Russia occupied Poland it forced them to have a flawed economic system for decades.
If Germany had occupied Poland for more than a decade there would be no Poland nor any Polish people left. Russia sacrificed 20 million people to save them.

Attached: Warsaw protest.jpg (640x427, 70.01K)

Poland can't comprehend that jews were behind communism and they blame Russian for jewish communism even though Russians were also victims. Poles are the stupidiest god damn people to exist.

>If Germany had occupied Poland for more than a decade there would be no Poland nor any Polish people left
Shut the fuck up cryptokike. Nothing you know about WWII or Polska is likely true.

Russia sacrificed 20 million people to enslave them. The western allies were Poland only friends.

Poles are europa negros and onle do as told by their superiors

>butthurt belt of Europe
They give faults to all their politicians incompetence to muh Russia, even now after more than 30 years that they detached from the Soviet block

Plan Ost called for their extermination.
A quote from the big man:
>I want to kill, without mercy and without pity, men, women, and children of the Polish race, and all those who spoke the Polish language.

Poles are basically low IQ Slavic Jews due to centuries of Jewish admixture. It's why they are constantly demanding reparations from Germany.

Attached: 1473531563447.jpg (547x562, 75.86K)

These powers used them as an excuse to start a war with the Germans and than abandoned them twice. First during the war by not invading Germany when Poland held the vast majority of their army and than at the end of the war, when they let the Communists take vast swaths of it's eastern borders and to turn it into a Communist puppet state. Westerners have no concept of honour having abandoned all morality in the pursuit of money - Hence they cannot be real allies or friends to anyone, at best they will come to your aid if it somehow benefits them, at worse they would pretend to in order to use you (Look at the Kurds for example, whom are being used to keep Turkey in check but never aided enough to actually become independent, they are being used, by the West which does not care how many of them will die in the process, never to achieve their goal).

>Russia sacrificed 20 million people to enslave them
Another retard that can't read past the propaganda. The mass deaths of Russians, Belarussians, etc. weren't all from Germans. They were from civil strife, first in the civil war putting non-Russians in charge of Russian, then from a purging power from said paranoid non-Russian, and yes, some still after that were killed in wars after. The numbers slayed by their own hands are understated. Holodomor was done by jews because Ukraine supported Germany.

Poland is exactly what Ireland was 20 years ago. They pretend to be le based tradcucks but are just as degenerate as the west. Most young poles accept LGBT+ not to mention all of the New migrants like pajeets and niggers coming to poland.

why do you hate Israel?

>Plan Ost called for their extermination.
No it didn't you cryptokike. Again, you know jack fucking shit about WWII and Polska. The claim you made, when asked for it in the kangaroo court, magically disappeared as if it never existed. Yet you cryptokikes still to this day push this lie.

>Russia sacrificed 20 million people to save them.
Yeah, that was always their goal.
Also, you can not like your """""""""""savior"""""""""" if he militarly occupies you after """""""""""saving you"""""""""" for decades.
Any goodwill Russia earned was thrown away by following decades of misery, oppression and alcoholism.

>They pretend to be le based tradcucks but are just as degenerate as the west.
My grandparents generation was extreme in their practices. My parents generation less so. My generation doesn't even go to church. The Polish youth are, like all of the west, less religious than their forefathers.

propaganda
/thread

Kill your self you clueless retarded American mutt faggot

Go back to Ukraine you useless slime.

Imagine blaming communism on the Jews while Russians in the millions today support the Soviet Union, love their ex KGB agent dictator, and seeing Russian soldiers with hammer and sickle flags on their self declared mission to restore the Soviet Union LMFAO. Americans truly are the most retarded people on the planet

>Imagine blaming communism on the Jews
It was.
>while Russians in the millions today support the Soviet Union
They're as stupid as the Poles. If either were smart, you'd have stopped falling for the divide and conquer. Slavs are too stupid to do that.

My grandpa lived in Russia occupied Poland as a polish person, he always told me there was nothing available, no money, soup everyday complete bullshit. Poland the country might hate Russia but THE POLISH PEOPLE definitely have a disdain for Russian's. Still to this day I can find my Grandpa watching Polish news to find out what's happening in his home country, very patriotic and hard working individual, very smart man.

In fact this thread sucks and OP answered his own question in the first sentence. My grandpa came to Canada with $50 back in the 70s and worked his ass off doing renovations and still living on a meagre budget to be able to buy a few houses, renting those out, fixing up bad tenants retardism etc. Still to this day he is working and has a few houses. He had nothing to his name yet still built every piece of furniture in his house (he's a woodworker). Alot like Hitler he had nothing and built something over time, so inspiring .

Fuck this thread. Share some based stories of your own grandpa's being real masculine men.

>Why does Poland hate Russia so much?

Attached: 165092847130293.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

What divide and conquer you idiot? Do you even know Russian imperialism ambitions? Putin himself writes articles and essays that you can even read online detailing all of his plans and his ideology. Russians believe they’re the “leaders” of the Slavs and think they have the right to rule over them I know you’re an uneducated mutt because you actually think a Slavic brotherhood or unity is possible and act like Slavs haven’t been killing each other more than anyone else in history. No one outside of Russia actually likes Russia or wants anything to do with them, the biggest supporters of Russia I see online are morons like you on the other side of the world that got brainwashed by Any Forums