Redpill me on the tards

redpill me on the tards
are they a blessing or a curse?

Attached: gettyimages-1280942498-612x612.jpg (612x408, 22.65K)

you cant jew a tard.

Too expensive to be kept alive

They’re literally retarded

>redpill me on X

They always happy and don't hurt anyone. They are unjewable too. When you just operating at a child level intelligence you can't be jewed.

I would trade 30 niggers for 1 tard any day of the week.

Untapped tallent. I find them highly entertaining. Would watch a sit com with full Downs cast.

Attached: 1641674997356.jpg (604x499, 37.29K)

That's the going rate.

They’re clowns without makeup, put here for our amusement.

I appreciate their retard strength and propensity for rape. They dominate and conquer with their windmill-arms destroying everything in their path

This.

There should be more varied terms for autists, because there's a huge difference between the guy in OP's pic and Elon Musk. Aspergers is apparently not used anymore.

They sexually harass women and are constantly getting in fights with other downies

You've obviously never seen how gypsies work. They use tards as tools to beg for money. The. there is the wellfare scams. And they stay at home and care for my tard child scams. Tards are an excellent jew tool.

Like niggers but I would trade 1 tard for 100 niggers everyday.

the line between normie and tard is becoming increasingly blurry

This. The midwit meme is a thing for a reason.

Attached: iq and enjoyment.jpg (594x415, 24.86K)

Blessing. The purest optimist.

slide thread. the joke here is that only retards will bump it

>propensity for rape
that's a good name for an album

retards are actually the smartest people alive. They are just gaming everyone into taking care of them and wiping their ass for free. They also control the jews and created the religion of Islam (mohommad was hearing a retard).

This is the final redpil. Screencap before thread gets 404d.

Attached: 1647227788358.png (912x1024, 157.69K)

What is this bell for? Why not make it x=y

All tardos are a curse.
Except my niece.
She’s a cute tardo.

the real graph is y = -x + c
>c is default tard enjoyment constant

Retards spotted

Future republican voters

They are people, good kind people.
We had a special class in my school, every single one of them was more behaved then most of usz more polite, genuanly Kind and carring.
I made sure to always make time to genuanly spend time with those who would often be in the library, we had an awesome clmfy couch there and I would once a week wait for my friends alone to chillax for a bit, and always spend time with the kind people who had special needs.
They loved me, and I loved them, simple and wonderful.
One time one girl was crying a d I asked is she OK, she told me she is not but she will be, and then she told me she realizes she is not like me but that dosent mean she dosent want to be normal, and others think that she dosent know but she does know. Someone's probubly had said something to her, but her words were deep and more reasnable then most realized, I learned alot that day, I never forget them. I spent time with her, had soke fun and it all was well.
Good people, better then most "normal people".

Downie kids are a christcuck virtue signal

They can have normal kids.

>We
Oh stfu.