Are emotional outbursts a symptom of having a low IQ?

How do grown men actually get mad and angry and yell and scream and shit?

It has to be low IQ or demon possession. Niggers especially chimp out over nothing

I literally cannot remember the last time I felt any sort of angry rage or emotional outburst. And I've had a TON of bad shit happen to me in the past year, including being screamed at dozens of times and physically assaulted.

If you lose emotional control as a man, you have one of 3 things:

1) A low IQ
2) feminine behavior
3) demon possession

Attached: 2FE4009F-C7DD-4C81-8E76-F8697FA41680.jpg (1260x630, 436.85K)

I figure most people just fake emotion to get an easy ride, call them out more often.

some men just crack. this applies to the rest of them that often lose their temper. they were likely neglected as a child or grew up in a single mother household

Those with high IQs can find it extremely frustrating that the rest of the world doesn’t operate on the same level. It’s as simple as the movie Falling Down. He just wanted mother fucking breakfast. Shit gets old after years and decades of dealing with low IQ idiots who don’t get it and don’t strive to be better. Holding all that shit in isn’t healthy. Sometimes you have to fucking freak out.

4) You are complaining about legitimate anger against your effeminate insanity via bitchy and passive-aggresive methods, and should be genocided without any trial.

I would add "lack of a strong father figure" although that could just be a subset of #2

IQ correlates highly with impulse control.
There are white people
Then there are niggers
Then there are chimps

Man, sometimes it just gets too much and the frustration turns into anger. Usually towards things and myself though, but I get it.

:(

Its just means you have a low self control, but it depends on the readon why you have emotional outburst, if because of some trivial reasons then yes you are probabaly retarded.

It’s frustration; most common in low iq people because they are unable to solve their own problems but it is also somewhat common in 130+ iq individuals who are more likely to have autism and mental neuroses, making it difficult to relate to people or society.

this i had deal with some stupid spic who couldnt properly put his address on delivery. just the annoyance of knowing that a stupid person was inconviencing me was enough to cause me to start punching my steering wheel.

fighting the passions for purification of your soul is something you have to do every day all day. keep fighting with violence against the passions.

Attached: IMG_20220907_110220_393.jpg (1000x1000, 124.04K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I actually see women as being more ahm, vocal, or having to hold back control...

I don't know what it is for people, I suppose it's different for every person, but it boils down to lack of self control.
Luckely I don't see this type of behaviour, well except my neighbours fighting occasionally, has me fascinated, I listen to try to understand but ultimetly it's beyond understanding, they both fight for different rrasons and it appears to the untrained ear as though they are fighting over the same thing!
Lol, humans!

Anger is normal, outburst not so much, ckntrol is key, and it's doable.
Chain the beast, lol!

Are you a bot?

>he doesnt't have high test
lol faggot stay whingy like the domesticated urban pet you are.

>jewish mythology
gtfo, retard

Attached: 1642169825423.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

Transform anger into fire, great change can only be brought through great wills

I have worked 60 hours a week for six months in software architecture after pushing myself hard for years before, doing 4 people's jobs cause of redundancy and quitting, constantly having promotion or a raise dangled in front of me.

I missed birthdays, holidays, I drank, I was a dick to my friends and family.

Last week when my boss invited us for a dicussions on 'financial performance' I replied all telling him to get fucked, re-opened my old website business and booked a ticket out.

If you've not cracked you're not pushing yourself hard enough. You would not understand from your mum's basement. Presuming to tell other people whether or not they're a man. Moron. You're the low IQ one. This guy knows.

Anger is self-destructive. Think back on all the things that resulted due to anger in your life. Reflecting on these reactions is what separates whites and niggers. Control anger, and control what happens.

>I literally cannot remember the last time I felt any sort of angry rage or emotional outburst

say you never had a girlfriend without actually saying it