The future of troons

I know this is depressing to think about, but will they "improve" the surgery in the future and make troons less obvious? How do we get ready to sniff them out?

Attached: watgawr.png (688x674, 558.97K)

Lol, you've been on the internet too long.
It's never not going to be easy as fuck to see what they really are.

saw this carrion crawler recently

still wouldn't fuck 'em tho

Attached: whatthefuck.png (1263x921, 1.76M)

Hopefully. But now that tons of funding and medical research is being done on it, who knows?

Call me a schizo but im preping for the next gen cyber troons

This is literally eugenics, why would you stop it?

Fucking vile.

No we are making the procedures illegal soon

Because it isn't genetically caused

Sheit i work at hartford hospital

>parents prone to leftism castrate their children
>lefty genes removed from gene pool

>How do we get ready to sniff them out?
Ask every woman you interact with if they have a penis.

Tens of thousands of men cut off their cocks and started taking drugs within the last decade.

We will start to see them rot in a couple decades. fuk

Even if this happened on a mass scale, the left would still have the majority. That's how weak your side is.

There is one good thing about trannys castrating themselves, they don't get to go to heaven.

Deuteronomy 23
An eunuch, whose testicles are broken or cut away, or yard cut off, shall not enter into the church of the Lord.

if i wanted to see faggot shit i'd be on the faggot board

Hilariously trannies are hated even by liberals.

Attached: tranny suicide beam.jpg (720x941, 93.18K)

>but will they "improve" the surgery in the future and make troons less obvious?
no
they'd need a whole new body
knees, ribs, neck, wrists, fingers, toes, ankles, spine, hips
it goes on and on and on
and the whole time, they have to stick to the emulation every waking second (the gait, how they sit, speech)

Transracial will be the new fad amongst losers once transgender gets tired out

>knees
THANK YOU. Been saying this for years, you can tell by the knees.

Nah bestiality and transhumanism. Race is too ingrained with too many people trying to get progressive points from race

Worry about 100 years in the future.
By then troons will no longer exist.
People will be able to actually become genetic men and women.
That is the end goal of troons. And in a way the end goal of globohomo.
Once medicine advances to the level where men can become genetically women and can even procreate.
It opens the door for all kind of crazy shit.
I can be a nigger, i can be a chink, i can be a spic.
And as technology advances further, people will be able to become dumb shit, even the furries.
FUCK TECHNOLOGY.

I made a decision to remain alone the remainder of my life long ago when I learned the hard way I could never completely trust anyone.
As for sniffing them out, ask for proof. You will need to literally check their Early Life (lol) and medical records to know *i* things get to that point.

Attached: 1662276813025383.jpg (956x1440, 123.59K)

Then everyone would just choose to become a white woman.

*if*

Oh what and gender isn't? You fucking moron. If the Jews are allowed to live they will push until nothing is right anymore. They must be removed immediately

Yes. In the future, instead of needing to surgically rearrange their genitalia and be prescribed dangerous hormone drugs, they'll get a specially formulated cocktail that kills them dead on the spot.
Society will be that fed up with their noisy bullshit,

>sniff them out
It's not hard to "sniff out" a MTF. You can usually smell the rot from a good distance.

It's not. Because there is nothing to gain from changing race other then benefits of that race through affirmative action. Troons at least get their hedonistic rocks off. Also, women are not as strong of a block as race. You need to learn how your enemies operate instead of namecalling. Research how the progressive stack works.

My pussy looks fine and it's freshly operated

Attached: 20220820_204410.jpg (1080x1517, 207.77K)

Also just read the last line. Nice try FBI

>How do we get ready to sniff them out?
Ever seen one irl? Their proportions is all wrong and they walk like chimps, not to mention the dead, baggy eyes