>be me
>heavy theological study for last 4 years
>pray every day
>read the bible every day
>deep faith in Jesus Christ and the word of God
>don't want to wake up early
>don't like small talk with smug fake boomers
>no woman my age at church ever

Anyone else in this predicament? I really tried to, it felt like everyone was judging me for not being a rich Chad with an awesome life. What do?

Attached: 1516602086716.jpg (604x603, 85.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_the_Dwarf
youtu.be/1IAhDGYlpqY
toronto.citynews.ca/2016/05/05/jehovahs-witness-video-under-fire-for-homophobic-message/
youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dying churches is one of the signs.
Welcome to the end times.

>heavy theological study
Then you already know the answer to your question

In Australia, most congregations don't even have the balls to denounce gay marriage
Half the churches basically do worship music
Maybe when I have a family I'll take them there for the networking. Pretty happy with my relationship with jesus and philosophical study otherwise

Imagine larping as a jew and praying to a rabbi

Attached: AC3997B8-E57B-40E5-BD8F-3AB2F84F41CA.jpg (631x780, 102.04K)

I understand user. While we are told we should gather:

(Hebrews 10:24–25 (ESV): 24And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, 25not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near)

The church is more than just going to a building to worship. Individual members make up the entire church:

1 Corinthians 12:27 (ESV): 27Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.

As such, when you gather with your brothers and sisters in Christ, you ARE worshipping as a church. Just keep searching for not necessarily a denomination, but other likeminded believers.

Matthew 18:20 - "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them"

I am your brother here and I am sure you have plenty of brothers and sisters in Christ here as well.

>rich Chad with an awesome life
you mean enmity with god?

how are you taking communion?
>don't want to wake up early
if you live near a church and shower the night before you can wake up at 9am
>don't like small talk with smug fake boomers
>no woman my age at church ever
what sort of church are you going to?

Does god hate all manlets then?

>does God hate manlets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_the_Dwarf

The issue is attachment to and valuing wealth, if you're going to a good church no one will judge you for not being a rich boomer

Churches are basically matriarchal institutions these days, ruled by evil women and gay cuck men.

Yes I have a similar situation
I really don't want to be around some of the people at church but my family was a big problem
sometimes I forget what it used to be like on Sunday morning
Yelling and light violence from mother
She turns all red from yelling and throws something
I would always try to hide and move as little as possible
mouse shit under the bed
only one time I did something to stop it
It took until I was about 20 years old
>mother is letting the air out of my tires after everything else she has been doing for the last hour
>push her
>she falls on the ground
>screaming about calling the cops as loud as she can until her face turned redder than I ever seen
>throws a big screwdriver hard enough to break a window
>slams the door of the house crazy hard
>I spent the night in my van
At this time my family had held me back a lot and even stole my shit so I couldn't make a lot of money
but after that I tried as hard as I could to save money and hide while I was at home
living in a building a little smaller than a 2 car garage
it's so much better

>be you
>be gay

>don't want
>don't like
>would go to stare at whores

he could have stayed in Heaven, yet he chose to become kike, get tortured and murdered, you pharise

I learnt it long ago, real piety is only still kept in Ukraine eastern Europe.

Attached: new russian law.jpg (1750x1250, 135.65K)

Churches have and always will be infiltrated by the enemy.
Mostly full of heretics.
You are practising the way it was intended I think.

I'm in the same spot, albeit with many conflicts of faith. I am not nearly as proactive and diligent as you describe. My parents took us to several different Protestant churches when me and my siblings were kids. We hopped around a lot, either due to weak sermons that had nothing to do with the Word of God, the church being a plastic social club, or some combination of the two. They eventually embraced a radical quasi-cult-like form of Christianity and from that point never went to church except for formalities (like funerals).
As an adult, I've been to Protestant churches, Catholic masses, and Greek Orthodox liturgies a handful of times. Protestant churches can be anything from progressive milquetoast social clubs to fire-and-brimstone fundamentalist churches to demented and scary cults. None of the distinct tenets of Catholicism resonate with me enough to convert on the spot and attend mass regularly, though I have many Catholic relatives and friends and consider them as brethren in faith. The Orthodox were very kind and intelligent, but Orthodoxy also has strange tenets that I don't get like praying to icons and kissing books.
Is there something I'm misconstruing about these faiths? If I pray, I basically converse with God. There's no specific prayer or regimented schedule. It's all loose and disorganized. I don't think that would be in line with how the Catholics or Orthodox go about praying.

What wake up early?

Many churches don't start until 10 or 11 AM.

If you're ok with going to the Catholic side of things, there's Saturday night mass.

In the US we have just about every denomination you can choose from.

Certain areas will have certain ones more than others, but it seems you aren't trying.

youtu.be/1IAhDGYlpqY

When you realize the guy who relay stared facebook wants to remain unpluged and the tv is your enemy.

Attached: copyscripture.png (379x507, 497.54K)

A bunch of Anglican churches in Australia just joined up with GAFCON.

They reject "gay marriage".

Are you catholic?

what is a trapist monk?

The problem is that you’re going to some 0-community Protestant church with no history and no tradition.
Find the nearest Orthodox Church that you can.

Niggee whay Ukrainians are degenerate as hell.

>following the goy version of religion of the Jewish god YHVH
loooool

No such thing.
Judaists are to be converted to Christianity.
They don't get an exempt card.

Dudes definitely a ukie that fled to clean the toilet cleaners toilets. They will never miss an opportunity to talk about how trad and redpilled their country is.

if you aren't Orthodox it doesn't matter. there is no salvation outside of Orthodoxy.

Attached: the.orthodox.nepsis-20220809-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 110.07K)

The church I go to (picrel) is pretty nice, user.

Attached: Joseph-Smith.jpg (2130x2817, 1.14M)

this honestly

>all the women my age or younger at church with men better looking and more adjusted than me
What did God mean by this?

You can come with us.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the truest and most purest form of Christianity similar to that of the 1st Century Christians. We are the only ones following the Bible to a tee.

Our primary message is that of God's Kingdom now ruling in heaven by Jesus Christ who has been enthroned as King. We use God's name and teach it to others openly. We are the only ones actively preaching the message from your local neighborhoods, your local businesses, to missionary work in the most distance lands in the world. All of this without shedding one drop of blood or firing one bullet at an enemy.

JW are the only Christian sect who's members have never participated in any major war throughout their 100+ year history. In fact, they were imprisoned in the LOLacaust for refusing to war for Hitler WHILE they were imprisoned in the US for refusing to war for the US. Right now, there are JW in prison in Uzebekistan, South Korea, and Armenia for refusing military service. A few months ago Russia officially banned their work for refusing to be nationalistic. They are the most innocent of all the sects.

Here's a video we made for the children.

toronto.citynews.ca/2016/05/05/jehovahs-witness-video-under-fire-for-homophobic-message/

Attached: 20200802_005212.jpg (656x619, 99.67K)

Beware of Steven Anderson. Believe on Jesus.
youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM

Watch this Gospel presentation if you're not 100% sure that you're going to Heaven
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk

Attached: StevenAnderson2858.jpg (849x1957, 77.22K)