What happens here?

Would this be a good state to move into? It looks comfy

Attached: Montana_map.jpg (1944x1671, 832.16K)

wasteland of frozen lard and fake smiles

the western portion has some of the most beautiful land in North America
my understanding is the east is a depressing hellhole, also a nuclear target

Mostly wind happens there.

It’s just a bunch of Commies from California who are LARPing as that Yellowstone show, plus more meth heads. Yellowstone + Breaking Bad = Montana.

Attached: 2E7E68A2-35E8-4F74-A5D5-A0E746E51DF8.jpg (640x640, 39.95K)

It looks so nice though and statistics say its mostly white

This plus it's full plus fuck off

This is incredibly accurate but there’s a fuck ton of east coast faggots too. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

If you’re into obese black guys and frozen lakes during autumn, then yes.

The quality of life in the US is significantly worse than EU's but still, I looked at all the states and this one looked promising. Shame it is the way it is then

>The quality of life in the US is significantly worse than EU's

Hahah holy fucking clueless

Nobody trusts you and the internet is for sharing not asking.
Post about your gypsy shithole with pics or fuck off NATOnigger

LOL I can't believe this cope still exists.
>t-t-take that Putin!

They are full

Gypsyes stay with gypsyes, they don't mix with white communities. Even in romanian villages, cities too, gypsyes stay at the periphery in a secluded area. I don't understand who gave everyone this idea that the country is full of them. Yeah there's some who hang around train stations and beg since they know tourists might use trains, but other than that gypsyes>blacks

Attached: 7f85219ac43b3dea5ae22c5f81aa8c21_large.jpg (800x533, 120.41K)

You have never been to America.
Go watch some YouTube vids of Europeans first time in America.

>Romania

kek.

Post a picture then.
Show me a mountain or some shit. I called your country a gypsy shithole because I glanced at your flag and thought it was Belgium so I hoped to cause seethe.

Montana does have lots of meth.
It's got a city with a giant nuke air force base and lots of niggers.

It also has neat mountains.
And right now it's very smoky.

he posted a pic of some famous mountain pass like that has anything to do with the trash strewn commie block where he lives in a 790 ft^2 apartment

Full of Commifornians and obese Wisconsonities who think they're all tough guy ranchers

Are property values fucked now because of all the Californians migrating there?

Ya that was some stock photo.
I wanna see something real.
Any nigger with stars and bars can post a pic of going-to-the-sun and say Montana is great, just like this datamining gypsy NATO intern did for whatever quaint village that is left unraped by Turks is in his shithole.

Don't know and don't care about commie blocks, I lived in a house on the countryside my whole life. The picture I posted earlier is more or less what I see on daily basis here too. Montana seemed to be the most similar to what's here in terms of landscape

Born and raised Montananon here. It used to be amazing but it has SEVERELY gone down hill in the last 15 years. The people here are fucking awful and the weather is absolute shit for 9 months out of the year. Today the smoke from the fires was so fucking bad you can't even see the giant fucking mountains that are like 2 miles away. I'm honestly thinking about leaving at this point. And I can't stress enough how horrible the people have become.

post any picture you have taken of your house or looking out from your yard or that area

Absofuckinglutely man. I wish we would do something like make non-residents pay like double property tax, but instead real Montanans get relentlessly punished and forced to watch as all our shit is chopped up and sold of to caliniggers.

>also a nuclear target

Please, enlighten me on what is there that makes it worthy of that status

Care to explain "horrible"? Are they less social? Has the crime rate increased?

We have a bunch of nukes and military equipment buried in the ground here.

>Our

this world belongs to the rich, the new noble class, and we our their vassals until we rise up again. times changed

more like central montana, but they have about 200 Minuteman III silos @ Malmstrom AFB