Republicans will lose the House and Senate due to Roe v Wade being overturned

How will you cope and seethe when the Democrats have an iron grip on politics?

Attached: Republicans lose 2022.png (938x531, 414.57K)

>when

Unironically seething here

No red wave chuds! Lol
Cope, seethe, and dilate your bung holes.

Doesn't matter. You and you're "loved ones" will be raped and pillaged regardless of anything. Unless...

oh no no no

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 2.45.49 pm.png (2058x1202, 935.71K)

MAGA Communism is the answer to your coastal realist nihilism and Nazlib agenda.

You mean the vote will be rigged and they are currently developing the plot so they can point to things like this to explain the Democrat victories.

It couldn't be that they picked terrible candidates, nah it must be a conspiracy, GOP can never fuck up legitimately, everyone knows that

Good. Abortion is the best anti-crime program in the USA by far. Cuckservatives are the reason the black population isn't half of what it is.

Cope and seethe

This.

Lmfao. Cope. Leftycucks have already lost PA with uncle fester and will hold the rest. Not to mention taking the house. Troons btfo. ;)

Attached: 1659712328189511.png (722x720, 338.15K)

The GOP candidate doesn't even live in the state, I cannot see how they could have picked a worse candidate

Not like this troon sisters. Not like this

Attached: f2wegweg.png (593x612, 132.56K)

kike, or an actual retard who believes in the legitimacy of our voting system

Everyone keeps saying this even though abortion ranks midway in top voter issues. Pundits screech about it to no end while their own polls put the economy at the top every goddamn time. The contention that Dobbs led to a swing towards dems doesn'5 really add up.

That's from 2018 you gigantic retard

Wow it's totally like that time Hilldog had a 99% chance to win the presidency, huh?
>Actually the goyim do want higher taxes, billions for foreign jews, high gas prices, out of control inflation, no positive economic outlook, and literal retards and trannies running the country!

And you're still going to lose. Lol. Imagine being a leftycuck in 2022.

Attached: 1662034070623.jpg (1242x1233, 316.63K)

In a conservative court, RvW just HAPPENED to leak
then get overturned
>Just in case some goim weren't paying attention
Sounds exactly like the thinking of a jewkyke to me

Attached: 1661974661091210s.jpg (125x125, 3.44K)

Learn to read jackass

nah

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 2.52.50 pm.png (2116x1192, 808.48K)

Never forget how many fucking idiots there are in this country, the actual election results will be to the right of the "polls" but there were several winnable races this year that have been lost because of shit candidates and the abortion bullshit. I'm specifically thinking of the Senatorial elections for New Hampshire, Colorado, Illinois and Washington and the Gubernatorial elections for Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico and Oregon. All of those could have flipped this year.

just has to be possible in everyone's mind RvW MIGHT cause dems to win
>so (((they))) can cheat again
picrelated

Attached: 1658184368737189.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

Repeal of Roe v Wade was extremely unpopular, GOP forgot that most people aren't evangelical christians and don't support abortion bans

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.47.53 pm.png (2262x2112, 1.64M)

Do some people really think "Dr Oz" is going to win?

> coping and seething lmao
I still remember when Bernie was in the lead and got pushed out by the media insiders and all you faggots cried about the establishment and how everything was so rigged against the true left. Now you're shilling for a pedophile with mashed potatoes for brains. How's it feel?

Apparently this Facebook meme posting boomer does

i hate women

I'm just going to laugh at the chuds. They wanted to terrorize the whole country, now they get to see how we deal with terrorists :)

>IT WUZZZ RIGGED AND SHEEIT

You worship Zion Don

The SCOTUS didn't take into account that most people are fucking retards when they ruled it's a 10A issue and kicked it back down to the states.
But Marxists rely on that, so it'll be an easy message to lie about. Just like all their other bullshit.

Leaving them alone and giving them military equipment?

How would they be lying about the fact that their state has just outlawed something they previously thought was a basic human right?

I don't know a single person still talking about roe and I work with a bunch of women

Toiletbowlitico

Attached: it was her fucking turn asshole.jpg (845x648, 55.24K)

>How will you cope and seethe when the Democrats have an iron grip on politics?
the maga chuds are going to become a terrorist movement lmao. Its going to be so fun watching the government hunt them down and destroy them to protect america.

Attached: TimActsTough.webm (742x298, 136.73K)

By that date the 538 poll had been adjusted to 70/30

Who gives a fuck. Amerifuck is dead. Fuck this shit hole and its Transexual niggerdom. Like politics matters…the culture is dead here. Get fucked faggot!

Attached: Hllary-Surprise-.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

Well poisoning to cover for the rigging of the midterms.
>If you don't vote, They'll vote for you.

Don’t care. I’ll hate women either way.

Women shouldn't be allowed to speak about politics.

I hope Trump doesn't end up doing 3 rallies a day. Did not help him in 2020. Why was he doing it?

Loves the adoration of the audience

kek

post the house :)

His life depends on getting as many MAGA candidates into the House and Senate and flip leadership control or they'll just run him down in an endless legal shitstorm.