What stupid reasons do Tattooed people say about their tattoos?

I escaped Chicago a while back escaping carjacking niggers. Now I am in a very rural area and it's rare to see people here now _without tattoos_ . Young and old everyone has pretty fresh scribbles all over their arms and bodies.

Attached: scribbles and pibulls.jpg (1280x720, 78.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2015/03/03/portraits-of-rescued-dogs-and-the-tattooed-owners-that-saved-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tattoos are self-harm, they are destructive to your body. if I was a child making such marks my school teacher might not just yell, they might even beat me.

Fat ugly bubblebutts with face that look like they fell asleep in a fishing tackle box with hog rings in their noses among various other "jewelry"
and they look like 19th century Polynesian Island natives. On top of that all these no personality lumpkins have pitbulls they are too irresponsible to take care of.
I shitpost IRL and insult these people and ask people I can find _without_tattoos..."Hey! Wheres YOUR tattoo?" And they laugh and we yak and they share with me the revulsion of the tattooed circus freaks. The conformist marked freaks will sometimes say their tattoo isn't like other peoples,that _theirs_ has "special meanings" and they scribbled themselves up so they can remember and event. They have peoples faces on ther arms,one lady had several scribbles but had some baby feet scribbled on back with some stupid tiny text above and below the baby feet. Memorial? These people are 100% retarded and I see the disintigration of society all around me. Dietrich Bonhoeffer's theory of Stupidity postulates Stupid people are dangerous. These rubes and hicks are better than living around niggers but not much,they are sinking fast out here.Yuri Bezmenov's demoralization destabilization and normalization has gone full tilt. I ask "people" with nose hog rings if they have to take it out when they have boogers. The idiots laff and say "sometimes" .Sometimes I tell a scribbledoodle I like their tattoos! They think I mean it and get all gushy. Then I give them some left handed insults disguised as compliments.
Fukn idjits. So what have scribbleddolers told you why their tattoo is special? Most of them live in apartments & have pitbulls as the icing on the cake. What other stupid excuses to these Samefag turboNPC's told you about their tattoos?

Attached: scribbles and pibbles2.jpg (640x427, 71.64K)

it's great

the idiots are branding themselves

I used to go to bars and say wow that's a nice tattoo what does it mean
Their eyes would glaze over as they remembered it was a meaningless drunken impulse decision

I like to fuk around with the azzwholes...I have 2 nylon stocking type sleeves that I have coming to put on my arms to make it it look like I too,am a scribblenigger. Don't know where I will use those yet. So my new approach to doodleniggers is tell them I like their tattoos,and pretend I want advice to mar myself like a circus freak. I'm going to tell them I am thinking about having the face of my loved one who passed away from cancer's face scribbled on my right arm (with birth and death dates) maybe with eagle wings or some shit around their head,and then on my other arm I'll tell them about my cat who died 3 22 2020 scribbled on my other arm. A black forest cat with yellow eyes and get sad about it,and see what they say. I am trying to think of other retarded shit I'm thinking about scribbling on. Like LOVE on my right hand fingers,and hate on the other 4 fingers and a lion on my neck etc. Then discuss why they doodled themselves and if it has "special meaning " for them. (LOL) I walked into a store as some hick chick that was covered in them and said nice tattoos as she was leaving and I was entering she said "thanks!" ...then I LOL so she could hear me.
She was too much a simpleton to come after me. I'm sick of these weaklings.

Attached: Circus Freak tattooed ladies.png (913x516, 685.38K)

These are the sleeves I bought for a fkn dollar I'm waiting for. Don't know what I am gonna do with them yet. I posted the wrong pic on the previous post...

Attached: scribble simulator.png (920x513, 419.92K)

I have people loving me when I ask them where is YOUR tattoo? Then I tell them how fkn retareded scribbles are and they tell me they will never get one and it's a great conversation started for redpilling. I did come across a WalMart kid I know is a real Christian who was talking to some asswhole who had a stealth tattoo on the inside of his arm...=-( I KNEW the Christian kid would never have one.I said! Het 2 men with no tattooes! WTF where are your tattoos? The other azzwhole turned his arm to me and he had some other azzwholes face tattooed on his inner arm. I was like shit. I still went off and he said that his had special meaning so his doodle wasn't as stupid as others! I embarassed the fuk ouuta him,and it was me and the Christian (slightly disabled) kid and he told me that I did good! There are decent sane people out there and they are just as reviled as I am watching the freak show. You used to have to go to the circus freak sideshow toi see these people,but now the circus comes to YOU!

Attached: Circus Freak tattooed ladies 4 Mae Vandermark.png (667x847, 768.02K)

>pibble tattoo is going for his throat
How appropriate.

Thanks user! I'm looking for things to ask these twinks and I will use that approach!

Attached: Circus Freak tattooed ladies 9.png (557x799, 540.63K)

I've never gotten any sensible or logical explanations from these folks. Typically, someone I know will get a tattoo. I'll neutrally ask them, "what did you get that for?". The majority of the time I receive pure gibberish as a response. My favorite response is when they get kind of confused; as if not even they understand why they did what they did.

They have a propensity to go for the neck. This one couldn't stand the excitement of kids playing with grandma and decided she needed to be mauled. These asswhole "dogs" are all over hickville out here.

Attached: pol Pitbull kill momma.webm (960x720, 1.84M)

ME NO LILE TATTOO NO LIKE TATTOO!!!! SCRIBBLES!!!! PITBULLS!!!! NO NO NOOOOO ME NO LIKE!!!!
>the thread

Attached: 1661926467161339.jpg (598x591, 40.81K)

There's all kind of tattoos dude the guy in your picrel belongs in the zoo

Attached: file.png (500x500, 341.01K)

Figures...
Portraits of Rescued Dogs and the Tattooed Owners Who Saved Them petapixel.com/2015/03/03/portraits-of-rescued-dogs-and-the-tattooed-owners-that-saved-them/

Attached: TATTO GIRL MUCH BETTER.jpg (1403x903, 203.4K)

Nauseating....
Attention whore.Broken person. This is one of the most politically incorrect p-osition you can take. Decrying doodleniggerism. There are some who haven't been demoralized yet and are reviled by these broken souls who don't fare well for freedom for the rest of us. The doodleniggers mark themselves as having no agency over anything but defacing themselves. They are the weakest. Once it was indicative of a rebellious person,but the social engineers have turned it around 180 degrees on us. They advertizse their reckless insecure natures for all to see. It breaks my heart. Hey maybe I should scribble a broken heart on my arm to show the world my sensitive nature to the condition our world is in? Yea LOL
That bitch looks like a Hallmark Card printing press fell on her.

Attached: TATTOO TATTOOED WOMEN OUTNUMBER MEN.png (827x963, 330.39K)

user, it doesn't matter what reasons they give. The crux of the matter is it is a coping mechanism. Emptiness populates their hearts, and they fill it with pain an d passing frivolity, scribbling on themselves. It's more than that, they are symbolically defacing the Temple of God. And it is because they are missing God in their hearts.

Only reason you don't have tattoos is because you submit to a randy religious law written by some jew 4,000 years ago. LOL. LMAO. I bet you're circumcised too.

Who the fuck types like this? Are you an actual fucking nigger lmao.

All these hillbilly doodleniggers make it easy for gangs like MS13 and Human Trafficking victims go unnoticed. Thanks scribbleniigers! Bonhoeffer was right. Stupid people are dangerous .

Attached: Human Trafficking Property Of....jpg (780x438, 68.1K)

>tattoos are self-harm
this. it is people listening to demonic voices

Based. Tatted bros fucking their trad bitches too. They love bad boys.

Old sailors and 1%er bikers are the only ones who should have tattoos. The rest are just insecure fags who think people give a shit about their "self expression"

Attached: shitheadsteve-20220903-0001.jpg (1380x1693, 154.94K)