What motivation to average looking men have to contribute to society in 2022?

What motivation to average looking men have to contribute to society in 2022?

Attached: file.png (1606x648, 783.44K)

paying taxes is literally the opposite to a societal contribution. see that 50 bucks you were going to mail to the tax department? give it to a homeless instead. at least that way you know it will go 100% on drugs and 0% on raping kids.

>having sex is the only point of existence
just kill yourself desu

>dude just go your whole life without sex or love or cuddling or affection

Attached: 1642836233676.gif (400x224, 1.9M)

Yes. That's what seperates a chad from a virgin.

Most average looking guys are in a relationship. Why do you feel the need to make threads like this? Do you get off on demoralizing people?

They hated him because he told them the truth

Being cut and working on upper body is training fatass. When you get to Hell I hope your body is deep fried and rolled in Cheeto dust.

the "untrained" is obviously a trained swimmer

The Chad on the right is 100% training.

statistics say otherwise

I dunno man, we got some really sketchy hobos around my area.

Why don't you leave your room and see how attractive the average couple in the street is? Statistics only show dating preferences. I haven't found any research on couples already in a relationship.

None. Just collecting money so I can distract myself with escapism and be able to afford it. Pussy? Kek not even the least of my concerns right now, might as well think about finding a leprechaun or a unicorn in a forest while I'm at it. I'm not cut out for the tinder game or meeting women in bars I gave up on that scene a long time ago

Blackpillers are no different from bluepillers. Both are obnoxious retards who believe in extremes.

demand a handjob from the hobo and if they call you a degenerate, pay them a reward.

as opposed to the well-poisoning memeflag who was always unbiased

Our beliefs are based on experience. We've tried dating and failed. Women will reject anyone who doesn't have at least one of the following
>6 ft height
>6 figure bank account
>6/10 face
>6 pack abs

To society? Nothing.
The only motivation I have anymore is personal creative pursuits, but I'm lacking in discipline to get things pushed out and finished so whatever.
Watch it all burn I say.

Just be the best you and stop listening to lookism fags from Any Forums.

Attached: 1572014908952.jpg (1181x1614, 399.8K)

>Why don't you leave your room and see how attractive the average couple in the street is?
i do
the man is almost always 6'1-6'6
manlets, bald people, and the facially unattractive are always alone

One way to cope
It might work, but its no guarantee
Your only options are to Moneymaxx, looksmaxx, or gymmaxx

Then why do you keep projecting yourselves onto others?

Answer me, what percentage of men in relationships have any one of those things you mentioned?

the blackpill isn't even about abs or money, since you can change those

Anyone can get two of those things with hard work.

Considering one of the most defining traits of a human being is its social nature and need of fellow human interaction, I'd say that's what separates a psychopath from a healthy person.

someone post the normal pic of the guy on the right
He doesn't look that fucked up, he took that pic to showcase the importance of posture

Sad blackpilling thread! ngmi!

No you don't or maybe you only notic the attractice ones.. I want you to seat at a park and rate ever couple you see pass by.

I wish they did actual research on this desu. It woukd destroy blackpillers so hard but no one is autistic enough to do that desu

This shit has to be Photoshopped

Attached: what.png (332x493, 195.65K)