At Will Employment

Do you agree with it or not? Answer RIGHT NOW

For those that dont know, at will employment means the employer can can your ass at any time for any reason or no reason. This means they can fire you for being white, black, ugly, short, 'uncool', etc and if they fire you for your race they will just say, if pressed, that they did it because you were 2.14005 seconds late from lunch and use their building cams to prove it

on the other hand it means you can quit whenever

Attached: IMG_1757.jpg (2823x2117, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlAWx_X5opA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: rubby.gif (124x128, 1.39K)

It already exists, its just a more drawn out process if someone doesn't catastrophically fuck up. Unless you are in some serious union job, if the employer really wants you gone, you're gone.

wait, do employees really consider themselves as chattel, like wow.

Right to work. And at will employment. I agree with both. Anything else is tyranny.

If my boss doesn’t like me (for whatever reason) chances are the job is going to suck anyway. I’d rather get canned and go somewhere else.

why would you agree with it? it means no one truly has job security

well I've always maintained my right to tell my boss to fuck himself and walk out mid shift with no notice. this is kind of the same thing, but its employers doing it. honestly most of the jobs still left in this rapidly declining shithole are hardly worth the effort and unless your carrying a hefty degree in some highly sought after shit your not going to find job security.

>muh job security
who the fuck promised you life is fair? Go ask the rabbit being eaten by coyotes how fair life is.

Long story short.

I used to worked at Netflix DVD distribution center, the manager try to fired me, using the "right to work" clause.
However the imbecil woman of manager I had on the conference call with HR she stated my accent being one of the reasons. HR subtlety try to put that fire a way.
But when HR realize their own manager had sunk that boat, they had no choice to pay me a severage package for me not to pursuit legally any further after that blunder.
1 year salary, I walked out of Netflix with 165k. I was tired and I was planning on quitting anyways.

Attached: A101416B-C6D9-423F-B8A6-572973815032.jpg (886x1182, 71.2K)

explain because there are tons of people finding high value jobs and even they are not safe

youtube.com/watch?v=jlAWx_X5opA

Attached: fiddleweed.jpg (1920x1080, 244.15K)

You have job security by making firing you financially unattractive to your employer.

growing up? everyone. im a millenial

and that's why you are retarded

so vague

???????

Some positions offer contracts, you'd know if you tried rising above McDonald's

>(presumably) straight white man working at Netflix
Your days there were numbered anyway

Attached: polar bears.jpg (460x690, 26.15K)

I support it because as a right-wing white male it's absence would never protect me

>you'd know if you tried rising above McDonald's
not really sure what the point of that statement was

funny? no because no one is laughing and it doesnt stick

>smart?
no, you dont know a thing about me

did someone say can can?

Attached: moulin-rouge-cancan.gif (360x240, 923.2K)

The alternative requires a much greater commitment on the part of the employee. It’s a lot harder to get fired in Eastern Europe but they also have an almost feudal relationship with their employers

why not just require the company to post proof of the reason they are firing them?

job security is a meme for gullible people who took the vaxx and think government cares for their interests.

Any place I have worked they can do that within the first three months.

2010, DVDs was still Netflix golden cow.
I bought properties with that money and became a landlord at 24.
My advice learn to delegate without losing your temper and and keep control of your emotions at all times.

nope

You have to be useless, easily replaceable, and genetically inferior to think At Will Employment is a bad thing. It is the greatest sign of never having worked a real job that someone would think to thank you for having done.

what a bombastic, sheltered, egotistic, conceited, and childish thing to say

Bloo blee blooo blaahh you should work.

Yes. If not the alternative is to assassinate insubordinate employees, which personally I believe killing people would solve alot of problems (divorce, infidelity, prison, apostasy, communists, rebellion, homelessness.

i do?

Doubt it.