Anyone else live in Chicago? Holy shit they keep bussing Mexicans in... we are going to be a minority soon chicago bros...

Anyone else live in Chicago? Holy shit they keep bussing Mexicans in... we are going to be a minority soon chicago bros...

Attached: chicago-hero.jpg (1200x1200, 128.08K)

Unless you're in Lakeview you already are

Yeah

Y'all have gotten like 2 busloads of them. Hope you're ready for more :^)

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (1200x800, 10.02K)

Aren’t there a few dozen murders a week there? If the murder rates keep going up the minority problem will solve itself

>bussing Mexicans
fr fr?

that's why they are called chicanos

You asked for it.

Yes fuck abbot should have turned them right around.

Yup

Mexicans will gentrify the south side and kick the niggers back home to arkansaw and missoureh. I can only support increased bean count.

Mexicans are going to ethnic cleanse Chicago of blacks like they did in every other nigger city.

>Mexicans
They're all Central Americans lol not even Mexico wants them

beaner never say it, but they are always trying to bleach themselves. Believe me, it was revealed to me in a dream

They'll make that shithole better. They've run almost all the welfare niggers out of los Angeles and into the surrounding desert communities.
I'll take wetbacks over feral niggers everyday.

Woah illegal immigrants in Chicago next thing your gonna tell me is there's niggers there! Cicero full of fucking illegals already anyway.

I'd rather busses full of immigrants than another fucking Chicago neighborhood lost to niggers or fags.

>going to be
lmoa

Outside the nigger zones, you can have your choice of poor spic zones or upscale spic zones. And outside the actual county, it's even worse. Every other city in the surrounding area is like 25%-40% Mexcrement

Texas is bussin fr fr

Attached: cripple-chan.png (1080x772, 1.75M)

>we are going to be a minority soon
...and it is such a terrible thing to be a minority in Chicago, ain'nit?!

Chocolate Beetlejuice ordered them, no refunds

Imagine being white in a city. Lol.

I see cute white girls with fat blacks who look like Urkel in Kansas City. I can’t live there. Or soccer moms who look like Jennifer Lawrence with 6’6 niggers and the two white kids which means she probably divorced her husband to take nigger dick.