Why does Any Forums love Japan so much?

Why does Any Forums love Japan so much?

Attached: 26748385738.jpg (2048x1536, 831.81K)

Do you know why this website was started?

Anime website

I don't love Japan actually I think mandatory hair dye for children is abhorrent. I will never tour those islands.

Any Forums is an anime website

>japan
my nigga this is a suburb somewhere in california

This forum was created to discuss Japanese culture. If you're not somewhat nippophilic you do not belong here.

I don't. Fuck japan. They are war criminals.

High iq
No niggers
Anime

It's a peaceful and beautiful country filled with a prosperous and admirable people
Oh, and most of Any Forums loves anime, so there's that too

Their women suck a good dick, sumo is cool, and lots of video games come from there. Beyond that they don't exist to me.

I have a crippling JAV addiction.

You couldn't newfag anymore than you are already newfag

I don't, but I envy their high trust society and their public safety that we used to have.

I went there in my honeymoon and realized how much better it us than any other country. They value their own people above everything else. In the US the dollar is valued over family, your countrymen, and even your children.

Also it taught me that an ethostate is the way to go. I liked how they followed darkies around, and even shooed them out of their places, while me and my white wife were treated like royalty

too much jav in their head

I don't love the country, but I like the fact that it serves as an example that a country can be tough on immigration, keep its traditions strong, and have an ethocentric right-leaning big tent govt. and manage to be successful.
It's not perfect and it has its own problems like its demographics, but the reason you keep seeing so much bashing and seethe about nipland is because of the example it sets.

Me too. :(

I don’t. I hate anime, and I hate Japan. We should drop another nuke there sometime just in case they thought we were sorry. I’m just here for memes and racism.

Cry a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it.

I get the feeling the women there are far nicer and far less whorish as the women in the states are.

kek

Attached: Wojak Japan place.jpg (1600x900, 114.15K)

No. Not until they admit to what they did

Japanese are notoriously xenophobic. To this day the country remains 98% ethnically Japanese. They have no law preventing any type of racial abuse or discrimination against non-Japs.

These are values that the average Any Forums wishes were true for their home country.

Attached: raw.png (250x196, 77.17K)

I was reading the history of Hangul on Wikipedia and it only ever mentions how Japan forced everyone in Korea to write in Japanese.

But then I read it in Japanese and found multiple mentions that led me through a rabbit hole of non-Wikipedia articles in ENGLISH that also uncovered some conveniently overlooked facts about Japan's colonization of Korea.

In order to distance Korea from China culturally, Japan was the one to revitalize Hangul in Korea, centuries after its invention, cause it was by then an abandoned system.
Japan gave Korea the first iron casts to be used on Korean newspapers to print Hangul.

They were trying to elevate Korea culturally, and shit only went down after they started losing the war and were in desperate need of resources, so they went full-authoritarian on Korea and Manchuria in order to extract as much as possible in as short of a time as possible.

But it was something like 30~40 years of genuine help, then 3~5 of abuse.
Yet you barely find anything about these previous years, except as vague, brief mentions.

Attached: 1657547434486.jpg (720x636, 57.84K)

You do not belong here, kike.

Which was what exactly?

Get over it,
Hell we dropped some bombs on them. And you don't see them ring about their 3 headed aunt!
Man, Koreans really know how to hold a grudge

Because I’m a rare German and they’re frens against the faggot Anglo

they hate china

>Why does Any Forums love Japan so much?
We love their game shows and Japancakes.

Attached: -5.gif (448x289, 2.7M)