Insider here

A few things you should know about the ayys.
>humanity is grossly overpopulated and well beyond the carrying capacity of the planet
>we will completely run out of many crucial resources in a few decades and billions will starve
>we have applied for foreign aid from ayys
>ayys are utterly terrified of humans
>their languages have no concept of a thing called liberty
>the closest approximation is “lack of societal control/anarchy”
>humans and other Earth mammals are more violent and depraved and individualistic than any other intelligent species
>our highly active biosphere created unusual pressures that selected for cruelty
>ayys have seen vids of cartel murders and know how quickly humans breed
>they are completely shitting their reflective metallic overalls
>humans are the coal-black darkest Africa niggers of space
>we are practically Cthulhu to ayys
>they have no idea what will happen if we are ever allowed off Earth in significant numbers
>they won’t give us aid unless we tame humanity’s violent tendencies
>COVID-19 and the vaccine were meant for neuroengineering
>make humans docile and acceptable to ayys and prepared for societal integration
>we fucked up
>it’s giving people blood clots and heart trouble because it’s China quality
Now you know. The fallout from all of this is going to be biblical. Buckle the fuck up.

Attached: 0D41740B-91D6-41D7-9E11-050F6D9CAAFC.jpg (600x460, 19.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sxejy6jd_zc
gematriaeffect.news/lloyd-pye-alien-researcher-who-died-on-his-94th-day-of-his-age-december-9-2013/
gematriaeffect.news/richard-bransons-virgin-galactic-travels-to-space-sunday-july-11-2021-in-clear-jesuit-ritual/
gematriaeffect.news/onions-greens-release-49-years-before-2022-the-year-of-green-the-award-winning-human-meat-burger/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/231626009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aliens are gay

Insider here. OP reuses dirty catheters. Jams them right inside his peehole. Not even a quick rinse.

ah sweet, schizo thread

ayys become humanphobic because of brazilian gore videos lmfao

You are gay
lol for real dude, massive pussies. I'll kill any alien, on sight.

>humanity is grossly overpopulated and well beyond the carrying capacity of the planet
Literal globohomo propaganda bullshit. . Didn't read beyond this. With proper management the Earth can support 10's of billions

2 more weaks

I'll be honest, that's the one thing they are actually right about. Imagine if power was cut, and the city dwellers moved out to live in rural areas... A near-extinction level event I do think is necessary for a really pleasant future.

Attached: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (1200x900, 176.8K)

Either you're a lying kike, or you're a retard shabbos goy who doesn't realize he's being lied to

>humans are the coal-black darkest Africa niggers of space
Hahahaha probably very true

Thank you for reiterating all the WEF talking points. Kindly take your plugged in toaster and jump in a bathtub filled with water.

>>we have applied for foreign aid from ayys

Galactic Central Bonk?? What do ayys use as currency? (Please say leaves and/or boogers).

I know how to make flying saucers without the meme antigravity shit but I don't have any money

Fake and gay, you can fit 8 billion people in the area of NYC.

youtu.be/Sxejy6jd_zc

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-223131_YouTube.jpg (3040x1440, 894.7K)

>he doesn't know about the archons
Not much of an insider.

Ayy lmao here
OP is gay and an outsider. He just jerked off.

Attached: 4EAB92FA-7632-4EBE-A570-8A40B464DE30.jpg (708x1024, 202.45K)

>I'll be honest, that's the one thing they are actually right about

No they're not, we aren't running out of resources they are being artificially cut off, that what mr useful idiot op isn't able to work out, all the stuff he's being told is meant to compartmentalize him so he doesn't figure out he's set to be depopulated just like the rest of us.

Also consider the retardation of being afraid of us when they have high technology they can use to instantly paralyze/freeze people

Cool larp dude. I
Hopefully you'll keep making these good threads. You're right though first ayy I see I will shoot because why the fuck not? 0 laws on the books against it.

GAYYYYLMAO

>going to be biblical

Qoomer

Alarmists are so boring.
>oh were gonna run out of resources!!
>any minute now!
>its happening...I-I swear

ok but is the sky gonna turn purple?

Wrong. We have less than 80 years of phosphorus, about 50 years before half of the soil is gone, and aquifers are already being drawn at well beyond recharge rates. If you’re wondering why scientists want people to eat bugs, and why Gates is buying up farmland, it’s literally to preserve what little we have left and keep people from starving. Seriously. Go look up soil erosion, drought, and fertilizer depletion. Read George Monbiot. In another twenty years of this, there will be food riots everywhere. We are scrambling to retool agriculture to prevent this, so people don’t starve and so we don’t have global unrest, and people are acting like we just want them to eat bugs to humiliate them. You are about to starve to death and don’t even realize it.

kek

gematriaeffect.news/lloyd-pye-alien-researcher-who-died-on-his-94th-day-of-his-age-december-9-2013/
gematriaeffect.news/richard-bransons-virgin-galactic-travels-to-space-sunday-july-11-2021-in-clear-jesuit-ritual/

Very filthy if true

And fake
So is space
Op is a faggot
Sage

Yeah, and it can be done without rare earth bullshit

>we will freeze
>we will burn
>we will run out of resources

Attached: 4CD71FCC-A384-4F61-A749-3AC45B1B4C32.jpg (802x527, 167.4K)

>Wrong. We have less than 80 years of phosphorus, about 50 years before half of the soil is gone

This is a really obvious lie being told by the people controlling the resources, because they know you're so stupid they can cut the resources off and tell you we ran out and you'll believe them

>We.
>We.
This bitch fearmonger don't care.
Have you drilled for oil in the congo yet?
Why isn't desalination taught in the states?
All that land in the Sahara could hold quite a few housing developments.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1638662378215.png (3832x2155, 260.81K)

I know how to as well but I don’t have any memory. Always starting fresh. Do you know what I mean?

gematriaeffect.news/onions-greens-release-49-years-before-2022-the-year-of-green-the-award-winning-human-meat-burger/

Alien here
Why would I help a bunch of filthy mud apes? You humans are depressing to observe.

>>COVID-19 and the vaccine were meant for neuroengineering
>>make humans docile and acceptable to ayys and prepared for societal integration
Your mistake is thinking that you can remain hidden and secretly engineer a humanity capable of the leap you yourself wish to make, and are incapable of making without the collective consciousness working in unison towards the same goal.

>>we fucked up
You fucked up 13k years ago when you wanted to take absolute power and ended up causing the collapse of Atlantis and the previous civilization that was already capable of doing what you wish to do today. And then you doubled down on your mistake every millennia since that point onwards.

The ayys already have a full alternate dimensional breakaway civilization on this planet. If you were really 'elite', you would have access to the higher realms of consciousness. But your division and false love has blinded you from the truth, and so you linger here in the miasma of your own mess thousands of years in the making.

You won't bring down all humanity though, those who have done right by spirit are reaping the rewards.

fuck off space niggers, we're full

Attached: 983.png (600x784, 331.49K)

Sounds like et has crisis actors as well. Imagine thinking humans cannot create solutions to world problems. Imagine aliens hot have the wisdom or technology to help mankind. Imagine believing we’re all monsters

Exactly, alarmists are always trying to sell you something you don't need.

They ET's are actually a post WWII breakaway civilization, at least some of them. Here you go: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/231626009

Attached: 9u-g078g.jpg (660x503, 22.47K)

If that was true why open our borders and let in millions more people to the only countries on the planet where they can buy a car in short order after arriving.
Something seems off with your reasoning.

if they are afraid of humans... why don't they just kill us all?

Attached: Chicken.gif (338x610, 2.86M)

Me 2, don't try it tho and if you do dont turn it on past a few minutes. You'll be dead pretty fast cause they can see the frequency signature

You causes this when you gave power over to the nazis running the chemical plants, and they propagandized all the farmers to turn away from sustainable practices into your monoculture chemical gmo products.
This is literally a problem that you and your ilk engineered for the sake of your own profit and power over others.

No faggot. In your story aliens are demons and no its not too passify humanity but posses them and allow easier demonic control. The Devils army is being forged to fight the Lord and will lose, Biblically.

>You won't bring down all humanity though, those who have done right by spirit are reaping the rewards.

Haha no they're not, this fucked up hell reality is just made to torture us no matter what, a;; cooperating with it's creator does it make it easier for him to torment you.

BULLSHIT

This post made me have a little more respect for niggers. genuinely speaking.

Lol, you really think that? Its a matter of belief in love and spirit, or in the dogma and misinformation that has indoctrinated the whole of society into tuning out its inner divine connection.

Idk dude, We have like 3 or 4 times the population of Russia despite having only like, 70 percent the landmass... That's pretty high population in the US. I could be wrong, but it certainly feels to me to be pretty populated here to be truly sustainable.

Attached: hyperborean_sneed.jpg (1080x813, 358.85K)

Ok, project blue beam retard.

Attached: 1657324676087.jpg (960x960, 73.73K)

>Watches us go through the motions
>Niggers spreading
>Chinks and poos at 2.6 Billion and counting
>Africa at 1 Billion-something
Stop watching, and throw a rock at "us" already. Stupid googly-eyed grey hippy faggot.

Your larp went from a few plot holes to retarded

If you are a real insider, please desrible the underground tunnel/facility systems in stunningly accurate detail. Or you are fake and gay.

aliens are demons, and I want absolutely nothing to do with them.

glow harder nigger

It just sounds like you're in a comfy spot in life right now. Give it time.

Attached: azovstal_cumpit_orb.png (640x640, 518.85K)

>Lol, you really think that?

I observe that, it's not a thought. Every time I have a hope or a dream or try to manifest any kind of free will the universe literally manifests the opposite. This existence is a legit torture chamber and I view it as hard proof the creator doesn't really love us, because the only reason you would put people in a hell reality that blocks their free will is because you really don't like them.

Finally confirmed... Humans are saiyans.

Attached: Broly.jpg (1545x2158, 544.74K)

It only looks overpopulated because kikes are herding everyone into population centers and getting people away from the land. Any lack of resources are artificial.