Would you let your blonde white wife go running alone at 4AM in a city that is 64% black dressed like this?

Would you let your blonde white wife go running alone at 4AM in a city that is 64% black dressed like this?

Attached: file.png (1080x2340, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife understands reality and would never even consider such a thing.

While you're around

She was lying about going for a run. She was up to no good.

What happened?

I wouldn't live where there are blacks. That's really all there is to it.

Your wife fucks niggers on the side you dumb cuck. How many bodies has she slain and told you about? Now multiply by 10 for her secret nigger fucks

FPBP, her husband was a beta urbanite who didn't know how to lead his house. Who the fk is okay with your wife going out into a nigger infested city like that.
> Oh yeah that's totally smart to dress like that and run through the ghetto.

>Who the fk is okay with your wife going out into a nigger infested city like that.
Shitlibs who drank the Kool-Aid.

Depends on how long we’ve been married.

If you live willingly in a city that is 64% black, then there is 90% chance you are cuck.ttp2st

Attached: rape.jpg (1280x720, 135.47K)

>6-7am
that's a perfectly suitable time to be out jogging. no nigger's awake at 6-7am.

4am though is PURE niggers and pitch-black. she knew what she was doing.

Fpbp

>BILLIONAIRE HEIRESS IN MEMPHIS DIES
>THE NEXT DAY A NIGGER SHOOTS THE TOWN UP FOR HOURS
IS THIS A COINCIDENCE TO MAKE US FORGET HER?
DID HER BILLIONAIRE FAMILY PISS OFF THE WRONG PERSON?

I wouldn't allow her to dress like that at anytime anywhere. These men who allow their wives and daughters to traipse around the world half naked astound me, they always have.

Who the fuck cares. Modern white women deserve every misfortune that happens to them.

Based and modern white man pilled.

Attached: 2DE7DE4A-1202-480F-B595-0CEBB4B8A779.jpg (801x990, 104.26K)

/thread
Women are scum

If those african-american gentlemen are Christian and morally sound individuals and not NIGGERS then I'd be delighted to let them have fun with my wife with her and their consent. Anal "sex" doesn't count as real sex, it is quite foolish to think otherwise. Me watching her getting her shit pushed in and out over again wouldn't make me a cuck. God bless america MAGA

Must suck having a small dick and/or no control of your woman.

Clear case of rapekink. She was rape baiting. She got what she wanted. But didn't expect him to kill her

Low iq posters. They guy let his wife die so he can cash in on her inheritance and dropping the weird smiley horse teeth bitch

No, I won't let my asian wife go anywhere alone.

If I wanted her dead so I get all her $? Sure. “Yes sweetie! I think its great you are doing all the cardio! Good to do it early in the morning with less traffic on the roads, too! See you later, babe! Have a good day!”. I could see that.

This is what is going on

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

No because I would never allow us to live in a city like that.

no, but I'm not a christcuck

it was probably a huge turn on for her thinking about what 'could' happen. in her mind it was a buff tyrone forcefully but still romantically taking her off her feet and embracing in a physical and passionate tryst.

that didnt happen THOUGH

If she was as ugly as that bitch, yes.

Pain. But this is 110% true mate. Only way they will learn. The next decade or two will be fucking brutal to our women and thats assuming we survive as a people. Only way they will learn...

>low IQ poster

Attached: mass reply.png (882x624, 172.23K)

Final trip before divorce.

>go out dressed like
Hell, in Memphis, I would not let my wife go out alone at that hour. It would be safer to go to the Ukraine than Memphis. The reason why there isn't more murders every year is that the whites that remain in Memphis adhere to the unwritten go/no-go zones and don't go out at night. If you see whites walking around at night, they're either bums, cops, criminals, recent transplants, or tourists/victims.
>why live there
Too poor to move right now, but working towards it.

Cope

with what