Can you explain what critical race theory is and why bad without using meme words

Attached: AC46B186-66F5-49F7-B4B4-ECBA2FB60033.jpg (640x760, 163.79K)

crritical race theory is the veiled hatred of white people disguised as a tutorial binder for a social science semester.

also, hatred (including veiled hatred) is a bad thing.

Attached: 1660522825693161.jpg (778x614, 117.82K)

Close but it’s actually just an unbiased teaching of history. Sorry if that exposed whites for being the bad guys for most of it

Only I can disrespect your mother or mine. They've earned it.

I hate niggers

Blacks educating whites only ends well...

Basically it's niggers pretending they are educated and know facts about how things """""REALLY""""" were 200 years ago despite never being able to read, write, think critically, or record anything historically during their entire time here picking cotton.

critical race theory focuses on natural ethnic tensions with a tactical system of words and language meant to destroy our existing society so that an unimaginable marxist type utopia can come into being in it's place.

Please stop shilling for kikes

social science faculty isn't history or even remotely scientific. it's where lesbians go to rot after they finish their degree.

nigger

is another play pretend - made up thing of the left.
you know for them giving a name to a thing that does not exist make it real. guess is like immaginary friend but those last one don't destroy societies.

Do you have any supporting evidence for this or are you just going to repeat alt right buzzwords

It be where I shoot a nigga but he ain't ded. Nigga be at a hospital in critical.

what's the standard for evidence here on Any Forums? you may dictate the terms of what constitutes evidence before I offer an example, lest you try to adjust the goalpost.

>disingenuous kike shills white hate curriculum and tells bold faced lies in the process
Shocking
/rhread

Don't bother, it's either a low iq troll or a kike (also low iq). Don't expect any sort of sincerity.
>Herbs

I expect a definition of "evidence" by somebody who used the term carelessly. I expect it will be a cookie cutter definition from google or wikipedia, that I can easily abuse by spamming a hundred or so peer reviewed studies, topic not very important I know what leftoids hate. they hate that gay sex causes diseases they hate that hugging white people makes black people less appealing, and they hate that asians percieve themselves as uglier than whites even if they have never been exposed to white culture for their entire lives.

basically, I think everything these people call "intersectional oppression" is just physics and chemistry acting in a normal predictable way and they're just angry they can't have tapeworm orgies and fist kids in public without God giving them a mental illness or a plague boil.

sure, here you go, it's called:
fuck you faggot, i don't need validation from leftist human garbage piece of shit.
peer reviewed by many illustrious frens.

Attached: 1662598862406568.gif (448x448, 934.62K)

I reviewed this post and it is compliant with my version of truth. As your peer I fully fund your venture with my throbbing hard thoughts and soaking wet prayers. Take all my loosh as your prize for accurate articulation.

Standard for evidence is dictated by real academic institutions simple enough for you?
this isn’t about gay sex it’s about crt stay on topic

>I won't post said evidence
Because you're an insincere liar.