In 3 days Canada gets a real conservative

Any Forums likes to shill “mad max”, but really it’s just cope for giving Justin another term in government. Pierre can draw the majority of the PPC vote back to the conservatives because he has a big PPC. He wants to cut income tax, slash regulations, simplify government language, and ban the WEF. Let’s be honest here, Maxime can never from government, but Pierre can and will. The media gets deranged whenever he’s mentioned, and even avowed liberals say his language makes more sense than Trudeau. They’re scared because he will win. I can taut to see him eviscerate Justin in the floor of the House of Commons at question period. That is unless they don’t rig the election for charest.

Attached: E3461121-C44A-405B-A8AD-4358C5871CDD.jpg (813x1280, 190.71K)

If they don't rig the election for Charest, he'll get neutered like Scheer and O'Toole
I like Pierre don't get me wrong, he'd make a good leader and we need a strong economist.
The CPC however is just as dirty and corrupt as the Liberals, don't kid yourself. What they did to Bernier and Sloan was garbage. I don't expect them to play ball, they need Liberal voters to flip, not the Conservative ones they always know they'll get.

I’m worried they’ll neuter him. But his brand is so integral to him, and his debate style so unique, I think that might make it harder for them.

Compare videos of Scheer in Parliament to him on the campaign trail
It's sad

>Justin another term in government
I swear this fucker has been your PM since forever, how many terms can he have?

you not gonna do shit leaf, you gonna vote Justin Trudeau or he lock your bank account.

It’s just like your system where there is no cap on term for PMs so long as they can maintain confidence of parliament and their party. Unlike Westminster our parliament is very heavily whipped and MPs rarely rebel. He’s been in for 7 years, and really wants to get to at least 10.

It used to be Svierge was more cucked than Canada, but I can’t even insult you anymore.

Schemer was never as high powered as Pierre.

There is no limit. He will likely be in for life.
Chretien was in 12 years and only left because he retired and handed power to paul martin. And it took Martin fucking up on an unbelievable level to ever get Harper elected with a slim minority.
Then Harper had to batter away for multiple elections to get a majority.

fuck this immigration loving zionist faggot

>but I can’t even insult you anymore.
we don't even kill retards and sick people any more (Aka eugenics)

Still voting PPC. Better than not voting anyway.

Pierre hates Canadian citizens, he wants them replaced with foreign niggers so that his funders can have cheap labor, he's just another globalist shabbos goy.

Attached: 777800989090.png (743x824, 342.21K)

Dont care you sank that ship for us long ago. Focusing on the survival issues like food and guns

Attached: 5018.jpg (720x1069, 275.94K)

>you gonna vote Justin Trudeau or he lock your bank account.

oh well... got me..

I’d probably rather live in Sweden over Canada at this point. Eugenics is celebrated covertly here. Soon it will be considered a good thing for the mentally I’ll to kill themselves.

You're a retarded faggot if you think Pierre is any different than Trudeau, he's just a pressure relief valve.

nope. he's controlled opposition. always has been.
i wanted this fucker to be PM for a decade now.
when he finally got his shot, everything about him changed.
still voting purple.
seethe.

Retards like you gave Justin a 3rd term.

Nobody wants to pay for your disability cheque anymore faggot move to sweden they'll pay your rapist

Lol a lot of talking shit for a swede