Are we really going to die this winter?

Are we really going to die this winter?

Attached: 9C26E285-6ECE-49CC-83D0-B0CE9A80D22F.jpg (600x600, 56.5K)

coof 2: coof boogaloo

Digits say yes

Not me.
>t. Off grid rural chad with guns

Hypothermia is a fucked up way to die.
You start hallucinating after a while.

How are you even alive on a normal year? People aren't healthy when their skin is frozen

i realize now that living in the desert ain't that bad

Some of us, absolutely. Think happy thoughts and fuck the WEF

Only europoors are going to die unless they start sucking Russian cock real soon

So you'll be content with staying there latinx

ye

Europeans survived winters for thousands of years before.
Suddently we can’t handle some cold?

Just choose a tropical country, book a flight and spend your winter (our summer) there. The way things are going, it will be cheaper than paying european energy bills.

nope
got me 5 coards of firewood split and stacked and im up north right now with my "injun" wife getting our supply of fish till we put the nets in.
couple of moose getting fat behind the chicken coop too.
all i can say is
good luck friendo
good luck

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2021-12-27_075438_www.theweathernetwork.com.png (393x243, 35.06K)

the economy will collapse and you might not have electricity

No but all of EU industry will

Everyone browner than a Swede will die; Europe will rise again soon after.

everyone except the Lithuanians, who long ago got their LNG terminals in gear

I'm wondering about this. But I also live in Nevada and must be underestimating the cold.

How cold does it have to be to where sweaters blankets etc are no longer effective?

Every winter, people who move to Canada get frostbite and have to be treated in Canadian hospitals because they don't know what to wear.
If you aren't used to dealing with the cold, you will fucking die.

but weren’t we told last winter was the winter of death and disease ?

when you build giant tumors that destroy what carries you through the winters it becomes a bit harder

Two consecutive posts in the same thread with two consecutive IDs. Digits do indeed say 'Yes.'

>007

Attached: tBRcck1-3967663387 .png (536x476, 95.55K)

around 10 degrees

Sex will keep you warm but make you stupid.

That's why I'm thinking it's going to be ba lot of Mohammeds that die. Europeans live there they should be used to it.

How many European homes have chimneys?
How many of those chimneys have even been swept?

I'll probably live. You guys might die though, if you were lazy and didn't prep.

Attached: nigga duck.jpg (1920x2560, 493.02K)

your evolutionary instincts and survival skills have been undone by technological comforts.

Suck it up Euros, you will suffer for Ukraine and its kleptocracy

Based chimney sweep.

You're fucking European, your people have been living in Europe under these conditions for fucking thousands of years without gas heating... If one winter without modern tech kills you in the land your people evolved to be in, then fuck, you're beyond useless.

>Turns out squirrel used your chimney as storage for nuts
>Your home and all your possessions burn to a crisp

Digits also say, you'll be fine. But the others, I'm not so sure... If you know, you know.

Did you take the injection?

We cannot sustain current populations without modern tech, especially if it's suddenly ripped away and their is no backup infrastructure to fall back on. Some of us can make it if we're prepared, but pretty much nobody is.

Checkd.
Also our commie blocks are built to hold in heat. I think we’ll be fine as far as temperature is concerned. If there’s food shortages however then Im not so sure
No