The last hope of the west

>Pinochet constitution
>Best economy in latinamerica
>Biggest british diaspora outside canzuk
Why havent you moved to Chile?

Attached: 1f34000c.png (405x270, 3.6K)

>infested with judaism

>In constant conflict with mapuches

Chile is far too long and skinny to be considered a legitimate country.

Japan is not a country

How many guns can I own?

You have 4 vax minimum vaxpass right now and a fifth universal shot in the way (thus mandatory once they're done vax'ing the majority)
It's not like your people are resisting much if at all, in the midst of a die off you have 3.2 doses per person, literally the most vax'd place outside Cuba and Cuba's first shot was a three rounder so they have done a single booster so far, you're on your third booster
There's some hope for Chile and right wing politics not turning muttoid rightism after Chile's referendum, but that's far from being a particularly bright spot in the absolute state of the west

Technically it isn't anymore.

the problem with chile is that we have too many chileans

>Why havent you moved to Chile?
How far would 20k USD go in Chile or Argentina? I've been wanting to pick up some Latin language skills

But why is it so spindly? Do you lot just pace the length of it back and forth all day? I know I certainly would.

Attached: chile-map-vector-1605221.jpg (700x1080, 83.53K)

We beat Peru And Bolivia both at the same time and it got longer

We only need more anglo ancestry

when?

Attached: 41636632.jpg (736x736, 76.36K)

How is "Chile will grow longer" not a political slogan?

Attached: 1644190694343.jpg (385x390, 93.49K)

I personally own 4, if ye a gun collector, up to 300

sounds weird in spanish, people will relate it to a penis
soon
20k USD in Argentina you buy a small town

This

i think you could live very good with 1k usd/month in chile, you could even do it with 500 usd in some places of chile (not santiago) in argentina you could probably get x3 the worth im not sure

really tho best SA country, america is doomed (probably to a bloodbath of a civil war) and I dont wanna show up in Chile and find out their spanish is all jacked up relative to everyone else

WOOOOOOO TEXAS MOTHERFUCKERS

based

>20k USD in Argentina you buy a small town

Do Argentina girls like foreign mayor types that buy towns?

its a ~50million country and the one with lowest chances of a part-nigger person in latin america, u wont have better chances anywhere else

>cia puppet

you're confusing us with argentina

>british subject

hows your gun laws? i hear they suck

Attached: a05GV5X_460s.jpg (460x438, 63.05K)