Veteran hate thread

Fuck veterans. They are bigger welfare queens than Shaniqua living in Section 8. They love to brag about how much free shit they get by being loyal Jewish servants. “MuH GI bill, MUH 90% disability”

EVERY single white zogbot is a race traitor. Pic related is our military marching white girls into majority black schools at gunpoint. These fuckers have been anti white for generations.

Now active military are all VAXXED (thanks Biden) trannies who will die in 5 years hopefully. God I fucking hate ever single veteran, 95% never even see combat yet act so entitled.

I’m supposed to respect you for bombing Yemeni children from an air conditioned room in Utah?

please post dead ZOGBOTS

Attached: 1F90A64D-2151-44C5-A20F-EEBB58666727.jpg (1170x913, 563.41K)

Kikes are subhuman animals.

>reddit spacing
Way to ruin a zogbot hate thread

Based. Fuck the US military and everyone who ever served it. They deserve the trauma, the societal neglect and homeless they get.

Attached: 1662498029547086m.jpg (732x1024, 102.98K)

I don’t care it makes it easier to read

Attached: D0D140DC-B248-4172-9013-FBDC2A8985E3.jpg (1024x695, 284.78K)

Feels great being a neet and making a guaranteed 1600 a month for the rest of my life. The GI paid for multiple graduate programs and now I just shitpost all day

>They love to brag about how much free shit they get by being loyal Jewish servants
Warrior class is supposed to be rewarded in a strong civilization. If you don't take care of your guys after they're out, nobody would join. At the very least nobody you want. Your other option is conscription but conscripts don't win wars. So if you want volunteer citizen soldiers in your civ your soldiers need to be rewarded for their risks and sacrifices.
>95% never even see combat
Ironic, honestly. You say they should go die for israel yet more civilians die for israel than the finance soldier crunching numbers for soldiers' paychecks. Pretty silly. I'm guessing you tried to enlist and got denied.

Mutt soldiers are enemies, not friends or countrymen.

Russian veteran btfo

Attached: 1662594362249782.webm (264x480, 1.56M)

>I don’t care it makes it easier to read
Yeah maybe for retards and in baby books. Anyone else can just read

you're also a braindead itoddler, you're lucky you don't get an automatic two year ban.
no one obviously like zogbot veterans here, don't need your redditspacing thread to confirm it.
all you've attracted is literal memeflaggot discord raid trannies like

>t. Seething Zogbots

Attached: CF00B5A5-8AF9-4160-B6C3-AD8B59DF436B.jpg (1170x677, 837.89K)

If you were emperor of your own nation and discarded your volunteer force of soldiers, they would turn against you pretty quickly.

Ok kids let me explain this too you. Reddit spacing is a waste of space. It makes using this site even worse than it already is. It's not that big of a deal I know but, neither is just cooling it with the fucking enter button so we can scroll less and see more.

Why do you think we hate you so much moshi?

I don't even consider myself American retard. The quicker this fucking worthless good-for-nothing mistake of a "nation" and people disappear the better.

>jewish veteran
jews are underrepresented in the military. Do you want more of them there or less?

pretty naive and myopic. That or nihilistic. Which is also naive and myopic.

Because they are the chess players while you are the pawns. They don’t sacrifice their own
>you HAVE to support America because… because I SAID so OKAY??

Attached: 7F400641-DE44-4C64-84D7-686B133B1CF6.jpg (1000x1000, 74.89K)

Take note new fags, people who post in this matter instead of just making their fucking point are jews. It's called pilpul and the memeflag is just the yamaca on top.

Ok so do you want more or less of them?
>you HAVE to support America because
You don't have to, but it does you and everyone around you no good to be wholly antagonistic to the nation in which you were born. If that's no concern to you that probably stems from a nihilistic outlook programmed in you from a young age.

>yamaca
kek
>people who post in this matter instead of just making their fucking point are jews
Dumb. You clearly haven't seen very many jewish posts.

Attached: jewish school board.png (390x638, 317.95K)

>he really fell for the misspelled yamaka bait
You may as well have just admitted you're jewish

>that probably stems from a nihilistic outlook programmed in you from a young age
LOL YOU WOULD KNOW WOULDN'T YOU