Brit/pol/

>How UK is sleepwalking into a public health disaster with child vaping epidemic: Teenagers hooked on e-cigs reveal how they've been left needing INHALERS after being lured in by shops peddling 'smokeable Fanta'
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11189719/How-UK-sleepwalking-public-health-disaster-child-vaping-epidemic.html

>Sterling plunged to its lowest level against the dollar in 37 years as experts warned Liz Truss’s plan to ease the cost of living crisis without taxing energy firms could saddle Britons with debt for decades
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/energy-crisis-liz-truss-windfall-tax-b2162122.html

>Truss suspends legislation to ban European Court of Human Rights from overruling UK courts
express.co.uk/news/politics/1666109/liz-truss-suspends-bill-of-rights-european-court-human-rights-supreme-court-update

Attached: mc devvo.jpg (900x900, 154.81K)

Attached: guenon recc.jpg (6161x5009, 1.3M)

Attached: 1662142148274140.jpg (1600x1066, 284.21K)

I remember Devvo.

I was scrolling TikTok late at night to get my monthly injection of zoomer culture and happened upon the live feed. There was a Scottish mormon woman who converted in her early 20s along with her husband because of missionaries that came to the door. She wasn't that attractive but was fascinating bros, I must have stayed in her live for about an hour asking her about Mormonism and every curiosity I had. I'm in my mid 20s and realised she was the first woman with unashamed traditional values I've probably ever had a longform discussion with. It's so fucking sad how rare that shit is now, even if LDS is a bunch of bullshit, you can't argue with how happy it makes people and how tight-knit that community is. Just imagine if most white women were traditional and Christian now. Fuark.

GOOD.
If every woman was a good godfearing christian we wouldn't appreciate them as that would be the standard. Now they're more rare they're precious like rubies.

Not even Christian nest of celery, but following an opposite path to the mean spirited material.

Attached: 1640883948529m-1.jpg (965x1024, 68.51K)

Ginge fighting Sussex

send nailbombs to glowies and politicians

>did you spill my kebab !

Attached: liz_truss.jpg (491x521, 39.06K)

There’s four Mormon lads live together in my street and they’re lovely people. Never pushed their religion on me, always welll turned out, always dead polite and chat. would much rather have them as neighbours than 90% of other people.

Attached: pol-259.jpg (811x1024, 84.95K)

>CDC banned all Juul products in June
Absolute horseshit. I've been in the US on a business contract since July and left my mod box at home so have been buying Juul pods for months. I got 8x earlier from a 7-eleven. Media lies much?

>Mormon lads
I let a couple of them in my house once and they said i could marry their sister lol

I miss Devvo "Lasers" was such a banger

Awwww. How nice is that?

Can’t be,I’ve he got fired from his job for being devvo

Cauldron teach me how to do Fortnite dances

This night right here knew exactly what we were thinking.

Have my internet, sir.

>make minimum wage
>liz truss is going to combat cost of living crisis by cutting taxes

Attached: 1659700784336493.jpg (250x203, 5.78K)

once again I have wanked myself silly until I'm firing blanks

Do a couple of twisters and flickers, a fucking dipper, a chipper, a cheeky flipper a naughty whipper

i know that their brains are undeveloped, but even i was smart enough to never drink, smoke, or do drugs. i still haven't tasted booze yet... i'm like the one person who took DARE to heart. of course i'm still an obese mutt...

Guenon is based but don't pretend you've read any of these