ULTIMATE LOLCOW

will null an hero now that he’s been humiliated and completely BTFO by trannies? The shota pedophile is sperging out worse than any kf targets. karma is delicious.

Attached: 8EE04BF7-A1FA-4521-B103-3A6399B0BDEA.jpg (768x438, 21.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-b0yqIplKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't it late where you are vordrak?

kiwi farms baited Any Forums for years, don't show this fag any sympathy

if he's a shut-in why does he care? he has plenty of influences to follow if he needs to score a monthly tugboat after all this.

>lolcow
just go back

Who?

To be fair, the word lolcow has transcended KiwiFarms itself. I personally like the name. It's become just an Internet term. I would hate to not use the word.

It predates kiwifarms...

Fuck off faggot.
I don't care about your drama
all trannies pedophiles must die
Kys
Herbs

Some tranny doxing child molesters
Weird I know

keffals you should kill yourself

Nice memeflag are you a tranny lover or a follower of some efaggot with a lolcow thread like Spic Fuentes

youtube.com/watch?v=D-b0yqIplKQ

Cowtrannies are pathetic people who gossip online to feel better about themselves and I hope they get the same treatment as kiwicucks

newfag alert

post video

What humiliation has he endured? The only thing that has been proven by this whole shitshow is that tranny terrorists have institutional influence and KF does not. That's it.

Trannies are not oppressed nor are they victimized. To the contrary, you're a part of the machine.

I hatE Kiwifarms for doxing and harasssing people and their families.

I share their hate for these trannies and the board was fun to read though. Ultimately I side with Kiwifarms. They should have stopped the weird doxing and harassment shit or toned it down. It doesn’t add anything and makes it impossible to defend the site

Twitter, Discord, Facebook etc dox way more than Kiwi farms. Very little actual doxxing happens on Kiwi farms.

And Kiwi farms isn't just a gossip site, it's literally an encyclopaedia on pedophiles, trannies and e-celebs. The farms is a true gem that shouldn't be banned.

nice spacing retards
time to go back no

Attached: 1661998050087755.png (1660x1592, 286.05K)

>1 post by this id
sage

Attached: YouHave2GoBack2KiwiFarms.png (800x820, 314.89K)

Moon eating shit is such a treasure to behold. I bet his mom is giving him shit too. Good times. Kiwifags are spergs and perverts (just like the nigger, moon). Go to church.