Taking Creative Writing and English 101

>Taking Creative Writing and English 101
>It's all about Race and Gender
>Classes are full of Actually Autistic Tranny libtards
Fuck me

Attached: 1582492098729s.jpg (124x125, 2.47K)

Language is thought
these people literally think they can brainwash you by forcing you to write nice things about niggers. call them out on day 1 and you wont have to worry about getting marks or anything. they'll just ignore you from that moment.

I fucking wish I no joke got a paper to read today written by a white guy about how hard it is to be Mexican and In my other class we have to talk about Asian Hate (Which I'm actually fine with because Asians are always shit on),

just call it out say "this stuff is meant to educate and influence us but it's all the same race baiting and gender baiting trying to make different groups of people fight with eachother. when are we going to write creatively? I can only write so many heartless apologies to minorities before I don't feel creative anymore."

Like all other Western institutions now, academia is chiefly concerned with fostering White Genocide.

I would also like to say that, in one of my stupider classes, we had to watch a 20-minute film about how "mixed-race people" are totally awesome and interesting people -- Immediately after, we read a chapter aloud in class on how "race doesn't really exist", etc. I asked how "mixed-race" people can exist if race itself doesn't exist, and 100% of the other students (90% non-white) went absolutely apeshit on me. They didn't have an answer to my question, but they did shout a lot and act threatening. The black female professor called me ignorant.

We need another Any Forums pot. "Academics" need to be put down like the animals they are.

I got told by my professor it doesn't matter if I'm Mexican (half) I look white so I have white privledge he said that out of fucking no where and then tried to intimidate me and call me out in class when I said I don't think white Privledge is real. This was my 3 day in class and all I asked him to do was ready my paper.
He also made us get into a political argument that same day and after I absolutely destroyed this Asian Chuds argument he made us stop because he didnt want me to win.

>asian hate
good opportunity to point how how many pysical attacks seem to come from annother certain group. i'm sure white people can be racist towards asians too, but they fear jail and will just be all passive aggressive and talk shit

if it makes you feel better, user, they'll all be dead by 2030

I dont want to out right say it because I'd prefer not to stick out more then I already do from but I do plan on speaking about how Asians have been removed without their consent from most POC groups because their considered to be too white and privledged. But I know that the Asian Chud is gonna get mad at me for saying that considering he showed himself to be a Black dick rider. Honestly I'm kinda nervous talking about this right now because he seems like the kinda person to lurk Any Forums so he can post shit on Twitter and dox people.

That's really fucked up. This "white privilege" attack (from the Jews) will eventually go down in history.

they are just trying to educate you to cope with modern society. whats wrong with that user? if it doesnt work then it helps you criticise it better.

Fag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x314, 27.91K)

One day it will turn back on them and their "I'm Jewish!" Argument wont work

Have you read I sexually identify as an attack helicopter?
I'd post the link but it gets flagged as spam

You speak like a Leftist faggot. Fuck all POC and fuck you too. I hope someone with balls guns your professor and that fucking chink down.

I have stuff to loose If I didnt I would have ripped them apart and I know how to do so. I cant let such a petty but very annoying thing set me off or I'll do they want me to and make a retard of myself so I conform out of fear. I choose to silently disagree unless they challenge me then they started it.

this

Creative writing was awesome, me and my friend were the only guys in the class and all we did was made the entire class of girls laugh that were like a grade or two below us, they would put make up on us and grab are clocks in shit, this was in eighth grade

are those required? if not, drop them immediately

First semester user? I'm at my 7th

Jimmy is that you you adhd motherfucker?

What?