Trans woman is 'grabbed and shoved out of nightclub after using women's toilets

>A transgender woman has claimed she was grabbed and shoved out of a Florida nightclub after she used the women's bathroom.
>Piper Ayers said bouncers seized and booted her out of Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral on Friday because she is legally still male.
>She explained she was wearing a crop top, skirt and high heels and pleaded with security for her right to use the ladies' restroom.
>She broke down in tears as she recalled her humiliation and said the traumatic experience left her feeling 'worthless'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11189243/Trans-woman-south-Florida-allegedly-kicked-nightclub-using-womens-bathroom.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Why is transphobia rising all of a sudden?

Attached: 7451747.png (714x527, 513.94K)

Why is it still alive?

Fucking based

Attached: 1662440698820839.webm (1024x768, 2.86M)

Because Satan is in control and eradicating demons is illegal in this hellhole of a society

>transphobia
A phobia is defined as a persistent and excessive fear of something. Our disgust and fear of you molesting children is anything but excessive.

He looks russian.

“All we want is to be left alone.”
Demands that no one be allowed a safe space from them.

>she
Fuck off

Question:

Should troon go to the (often) gender netural handicapped toilet since they are fucking retarded?

dat ass tho

Troon should go in the alley like the animal they are. If they want to be treated like humans again, then they can go have surgery to go look like the gender they were born as and use the bathroom stall.

They should wear burka outdoors and use their biological gender bathroom

they literally should have killed him
fucking rapist groomer

yeah we need a third space to accommodate these monsters

Attached: 1662466461822285.png (1920x1152, 971.89K)

I hope everybody who uses the term "trans woman" or "trans people" or "trans" or says "people" in reference to trannies dies a horrible, slow and painful death. I will spit on your graves.

>Why is transphobia rising all of a sudden?
Probably cause a bunch of people suddenly decided to be oppressed by cross dressing and cutting off their genitals.

>>A transgender woman has claimed she was grabbed and shoved out of a Florida nightclub after she used the women's bathroom.
>>Piper Ayers said bouncers seized and booted her out of Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral on Friday because she is legally still male.
>>She explained she was wearing a crop top, skirt and high heels and pleaded with security for her right to use the ladies' restroom.
>>She broke down in tears as she recalled her humiliation and said the traumatic experience left her feeling 'worthless'.
And?

God I wishing had been there to clean up some chud trash

Attached: 1655741502338m.jpg (768x1024, 88.69K)

Transvestite used to just mean crossdresser or person who liked to cosplay as a woman. Some of the weirdos were straight, and stayed that way for the entirety of their lives. Granted a lot if not most were gay as fuck. The surgery and pills shit needs to stop.

I have a soft spot for ugly trannies. They need to ride my cock until their shenis squirts boi juice

Attached: 3BE46182-BF12-44DD-8BB9-A0AA21842B3B.jpg (940x1123, 545.02K)

Attached: A9499554-674E-454F-8957-9178B900A136.jpg (1295x2961, 1.53M)

>if someone crossdresses they're a child molester
Do you honestly believe this user? Half of them completely kill their sex drives with HRT and they're supposed to want to fuck kids? With what, the dick they cut off?

Holy shit that's not a woman liberals are depraved soulless clout chasing freaks