HAPPENING: MASSIVE CRASH INCOMING

JEWS BANKERS ARE SHORTING THE MARKET IN MASS. BIGGER THAN ANYTHING BEFORE INCLUDING 2008 AND 2020

JEWS ARE LITERALLY SELLING YOU DOWN THE RIVER
THEY KNOW ITS ALL COMING DOWN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-192407_Twitter.jpg (1069x1346, 413.15K)

2 more weeks

2 more weeks until US and China's economy crashes

i honestly cant wait for 99% of white people to die. they do not deserve to be in the US

Attached: 1657936492950m.jpg (1024x982, 114.37K)

Attached: ovensready.gif (480x243, 2.84M)

>FEW MORE WEEKS

Can we pull another AMC/Gamestop on them?

>2 more weeks
the NYSE just flew over my house

2 more weeks until its time to REALLY panic

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 537.8K)

jealousy is very unbecoming, niggeranon

Rude

The EU is actively preparing for a major depression

Fake news, DogeCoin is going up

Attached: cancerbump.jpg (1440x2595, 620.36K)

How many weeks though?

That's barely enough time to prepare. Shit. Thanks for the tip.

What is a major depression?

Here, these will be worth more than your lives in a few weeks i guess.
For real though, who cares. Modenism is the biggest buzzkill since gunlaws.

>jews
nah china and others have been meticulously and particularly taking over sectors of western institutions with shell companies for many decades, and especially in the information era
theyre now shorting it ahead of fall/winter ww3
one of the more recent moves is albania seeking NATO help for a iran cyberattack

Attached: rr1.png (1653x1229, 1.75M)

>$8.1 billion
Let's jump change. The real money is in dark pools and most certainly seeing this and going to bring the market straight up to take all that money.

Attached: 1521624373108.gif (495x283, 274K)

That's chump* change*

Theoretically probably to some degree but they’ll stop trading and freeze accounts and all of that again

lmfao

nothing ever happens

just in time for the shemitah rugpull

What should a person do to prepare for this?

GDP falls, it means we are becoming less competitive as a merchant.

Buy Monero now you fools

Attached: 1655203103282.gif (400x266, 568.81K)

whatever it is, they just changed the definition to not what's happening right now.

Dumb Leaf are you new to economics or what?

We've been warning this was going to end up happening for DECADES.

Debt bomb fiat currency models can't endure forever. Eventually they implode.

If you haven't prepped already then do it now or accept you'll probably starve.

Attached: _91408617_.png (300x274, 79.21K)

Nothing. You've had years to prepare.

MFW I yolod into jab '23 puts on all 3 major indexes last week.

Get on my level retards!

btc eth link

what does the prior spike in the opposite direction mean? was that printed money doing something? is this a correction now?

So what does this mean, for i am but a dumb leaf with no economical knowledge

Good. I like it when the stock market goes down, that just means shit is on sale.

That's literally nothing. Happy Shemitah goyim!

Turn your cash into practical supplies such as fuel, long shelf life consumables, toilet paper, water filters, fertilizer, etc.

You're either going to want to stockpiles thing other people will want or things you'll need. seeds are also a good bet.

Guns and ammo will be extremely valuable, though the prices have been rising for years.

So that must be why stocks were bright green today.

Last few pumps before the epic dumping and crashing into an economic depression? I can see that happening around mid terms.

When the value of money plummets, prices of everything will rise to compensate, but you'll still have the same number of Canadian dollars.

My prediction is that Dems lose a lot of seats and then the media turns to doom and gloom while blaming rebpulicucks and the crash gets going for real.

I really hope so. I bought puts months ago expecting the market to take a dump.

It means own your property outright, have tradable goods sotred, and prep a reasonable supply of tinned and dry long-store food stuffs for hard times ahead.

If you have a job that isn't your own business that involves something basic like farming or construction or something, prepare to have no job. If you DO have one of those more basic jobs, prepare to tighten your belt significantly and sharply for a bit.

If you can legally have one, get a gun, ammo and make sure they're well kept. Never aquire such things illegally, which is illegal, and as we know, laws matter very much in times of massive civil crisis.

Attached: 1647984001477.jpg (600x334, 51.87K)

You wanna know the scariest part about the Federal Reserve’s fight against inflation? They haven’t even started selling off Mortgage-backed securities yet. Mortgage rates will hit 10% by the end of the year and it’s not unrealistic to expect housing prices to crash by 60-80%. Best case scenario is a 30% crash. I feel very sorry for those who bought a house over the past 2 years.

Is it dumb that I have been paying off all my debt?

Attached: 1662232602492567.jpg (828x782, 93.73K)

Hello fellow frens of wallstreet, i too am one of those who got reported outta reddit and lost access to WSB.

Analyst speaking: the short quantity means that the market makers (who sells the shorts) needs to hedge (counterbalance) those shorts they printed by buying part of the underlying stock. This means that in the shortest of terms (like, days), the market should go up instead of down. Then it can crash. But shouldn't be immediately.

Any doubts? I can provide free real council for fellow degenerates

The other day a hair stood back over my house.

No more money

Trade labor with your neighbors

The stock market is insanely overvalued right now. This was a long time coming. If you got tesla stocks GTFO right now.

Nothing burger. Shorts are going to get flushed by Jews.

Martin Armstrong has been saying crash in September iirc

What’s a dark pool?

It's retarded, how long have you been on this website? It is literally more economically viable to buy boomer rocks and just call your debt collectors and tell them "JEEEZ MAN, I DUNNO I GOTTA BUY THESE PILLS, BEST I CAN DO IS 300$ DUUUDE."

>markets crash for good
>electricity becomes ultra rare
>shortages everywhere
>looting and starvation become commonplace

DO I BUY ELECTRONIC DIGITS IN A COMPUTER OR DO I BUY BULLETS AND FOOD???
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1662399565452629.jpg (919x675, 444.46K)

Any expectations for how much markets will fall?

I too remember when everybody was saying "2 more weeks" about Russia invading Ukraine.
Everything in the markets is being set up for a big crash. It will happen this year faggots.
Screencap this

then get out, fuckface. leave. goodbye and good riddance

disingenuous piece of shit

Shemitah

What are they shorting?

Prepare for all asset classes to fall by at least 50%. Boomer retirement accounts completely wiped out. You’ll have 70 year olds taking your order at taco bell

Won't BlackRock just buy them all using newly printed dollars?

I put all my money in Beanie Babies? Is it too late for me?

Probably traditional indexes.

I'm always surprised they get away with it and if a country realizes what is happening to it they've already instigated everyone else.

Attached: 1640543972575.jpg (760x500, 149.3K)

How about the value of our currency to other countries, i imagine the value of my house will plummet as well

>Myes Myes. Must lure goy in once more
Puts for Oct-Jan. Simple as

No let’s jump the change

As long as you have a fixed rate your payment won't change even if the value will be far less than what's owed at least.

Hope you're armed and got lots of ammo.

Investors will be the first to sell everything off once they see blood in the water, and they’ve already started liquidating their properties. Opendoor and zillow have sold off almost all their homes already

You demoralized fags really make me laugh. Everything you hold dear you can thank white people for. The good news is you will die the same miserable death at the hands of Globohomo as I.

WWIII is priced in. Everybody knows what's happening.

People that invested in AMZN, GOOG, MSFT and any other big tech are going to get fucked up.

Wait, so if we pump the market, they lose all the money, right?

I have no idea how the value of foreign currencies will stand, but keep in mind there's always taxes and fees on currency exchanges like that.

If you can comfortably continue making your payments that’s great, but if you plan on moving within the next 8 years you’re fucked. Almost everybody is gonna be underwater on their mortgage

>(((White People)))
Cool it with the antisemitism, Kang.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!

Attached: what does it mean!.png (570x409, 424.75K)

the real issue is the much higher chance of being fired

Who tf is going to buy the shit the Fed doesn’t even want anywhere near their break even?
> I think one of the Fed morons said the BS likely to remain MBS heavy Kek

heckin basderino

kek

>he doesn't already have bullets and food
ngmi

Boomer hands wrote this

Attached: 4A16575B-E4B6-4770-829B-9773BC902123.jpg (1232x858, 672.63K)

Nothing, because nothing ever happens.

money printer will go brrrr
nothing will happen
everything will just get more boring and gay

Op is a faggot and is lying. Go check the number, fake news