The Civil war is coming, Mexicanos whose side are we going to be on? We have the home advantage...

The Civil war is coming, Mexicanos whose side are we going to be on? We have the home advantage, we were bred for this continent and it's environment, we can survive in the cold, desert heat and tropical areas, so the white boys are a huge disadvantage right there, the niggers are too lazy, don't have the levels of endurance that we have, we already beat them constantly in gang warfare and they can't survive outside the cities, they are urban animals. We on the other hand can bang it out in urban warfare and also survive in the countryside because we have that rancho culture and we are indios.
Who would be worthy of us fighting alongside them. I really don't want to side with the niggers but the whites push too much progressive liberal faggot bullshit on us, they would probably try and hang us for war crimes against the niggers and tell us to tone down our machismo because it offends their feminist commanders. Mexibros what is the game plan?

Attached: sureno pits.jpg (640x473, 55.04K)

I just want to be left alone but if I had to choose, our own people. Rather die for my people than live as a lackey of another race.

>the levels of endurance that we have
Your kind are the reason why "America" is obese.

A fat 50 year old Mexican can outwork a young 22 year old white "man" at any construction site, and that is after drinking two beers, a soda and a eating two orders of flautas

Based, we will just have to be our own faction in the civil war

>A spic behind an American flag.

Go back spic.

Forgot vid

This is our country now, you are just living in it

>whites push too much progressive liberal faggot bullshit on us
Explain San Antonio, then.

You beans better watch out. I've got enough vaxx to genocide Mehico and central murica.

Attached: 1561516930742.png (1067x851, 235.66K)

VIVA LA RAZA CON CHICANO Y GRINGOS

Sadly new worlders are a disorganized mess without a real national instinct and this goes doubly for latin america, which grew out of the most dysfunctional imperial provintional system possible.

Pretending gang bangers and such aren't complete pussies isn't even funny, all the goons turn to jelly when a bunch of militias come. Down in mehico mr big bad cartel gorilla shits his pants when a bunch of yokels with guns show up to end his gay little reign of terror, has to phone the corrupt police to save him and his gaggle of tatted up faggots. Wars aren't movie shootouts, criminals are nearly worthless in them.
>We on the other hand can bang it out in urban warfare and also survive in the countryside
bunch of city rats will just starve in the cities if anything happens. Ghetto cholos have no rural know how and more importantly they don't have any backing there. Just the passive resistance of rural people sitting on their own areas with guns will squash any effort by unorganized retards w/o training. Meanwhile cities have no strategic depth, no food production, no water source, no energy source. Cities are latrines of civil wars, people squat over them and take a shit.

*nothing happens*

You will collapse peacefully like Brazil all while your leaders gaslight you and tell you nothing has changed

>. Ghetto cholos have no rural know how and more importantly they don't have any backing there
The Rio Grande Valley in Southern Texas has a lot of Rural cholos, in fact most of the southwest does

Will probably be our own little country with help by China and maybe Mexico

>The Rio Grande Valley
Is what, 0.05% of the relevant territory?

My mexican landscaper and his son just mowed my front and backyard in °106 heat for 10 bucks and I had door dash bring me mexican food. Thank you for your service.

Attached: 166211084196968420.jpg (220x209, 10.36K)

I hope you chicano shits fight for the white side
if you get allied with the niggers you'll get destroyed
you gotta start forming alliances with all the albanian/arminian/persian gangs to destroy niggers and jews in your areas

Mexicans and Armenians already have an alliance in Los Angeles and in prison

Sureno side with whites norteno side with blacks, that's how it goes down it california prison. There are white surenos that a down.

How many of you genuinely believe in an upcoming second American civil war?
Wonder if we'll see foreign volunteers like the Spanish civil war did. Europeans are way too ideologically invested in american politics for that not too happen

America came to us not the other way around.

YOURE ON THE WHITE SIDE HOMEBOY

Attached: Wes.jpg (1772x1772, 653.33K)