Grab a stool and a drink

How you holding up up Any Forums?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (614x389, 57.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVxEWIRvY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll have a peanutbutter whisky on the rocks. I got b& on twwitter

Coming right up. Better off without Twitter user. Shit is 90% bots

got two jabbies and am still healthy n alive while polacks are still confined in their houses being fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1662580865290404.jpg (1024x807, 118.77K)

Have 3 more.
Thanks, tendie. Anyway the sun is going to kill us and the earth is getting more UVC everyday.

we doesnt like you. i dont like you either- you just watch yourself- i have a death sentence on 12 systems!

Just a bottle of holy water, a glass and some ice cubes.

>Have 3 more
too busy getting ready for the globalist scum

A glass of your finest alcoholic apple cider, please. I'm hoping my faggot employer doesn't fire me for refusing the latest jew jab this winter.

cope, unjabbed, wild and free.

Are they still doing that up there. Where I am at people act like that shit never even happened

I've been sleepy all day from the meds they gave me for my testicle pain. Thought I twisted one of them. Been listening to Hitler speeches and napping.

Drinks on the house for you user.

Attached: xl5IwPt.jpg (831x1080, 108.56K)

I need a large pinch of breast milk to calm down.

>Are they still doing that up there
No. They pussied out in the early summer of 2022 and removed virtually all mandates. Even soldiers in the army no longer need the jew jab. I'm worried that they'll reverse course again during the winter and bring the mandates back.

>6 years as a neet

What ya worked up about Friend?

Attached: photo-1517448931760-9bf4414148c5.jpg (1000x1500, 100.95K)

Single malt scotch, neat
Seriously considering the rope tonight

Ya I share similar fears. Last year I told them to fuck themselves but I just bought a house and have mortgage now so I need a wage cage. Luckily I have roommates to help pay the mortgage but still gotta keep money coming in.

Same. I'm laying here with my dog, he is dying. Going to have him put down in a couple days. I don't have any friends and he's been by my side everyday for like 10 years.

Eh, been dealing with depression and abuse and bitchiness from the wife. But I'm keeping my chin up and staying hard at work. My business is going to take off soon, and then I can slap her with stacks of money. Anyways, give me a whiskey double.

You sticking around with her once the money hits?

Hi! Doing well.

Been up for like 3 days just did a little bump to get me through the night

I officially own my own property and am n it homeless

It’s not that I couldn’t before I just don’t care

Depressed everyday, I should just give up already.

Trying to focus on myself and do my best

Helping others and shouldering their issues really getting to me and getting in the way
I wont give up...

Say Lloyd, what’s my credit in this joint? I seem to be a bit light.

Yeah it’s not like tptb can do it yet something else I’m better than them at

Credits good tonight bud, but don't push it to hard.

I'm having the absolute time of my life! Just had like 8 ribs and a large glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. God is good and the days ahead are good. God bless.

These past 7 were hard. I don’t think I have been in so many stress situation in so little time in my life. Every day just gets worse and worse, like getting punched repeatedly in the face harder.
I keep saying it no big deal I will endure but man it’s getting really hard. A black cat just ran across me today and I didnt do the “3 time spit overcthe shoulder” because I thought maybe it can reverse this curse and it can’t get any worse.
And it’s not some internet bullshit problems it’s real life problems. Good thing I don’t drink otherwise I wouldve drowned myself in booze by now

Cool story you’re going to die and I did it for free

Attached: 07086F71-C4E1-42EB-BF8B-08B03AAACDEC.jpg (1024x416, 50.63K)

feeling relieved and shitty at the same time. broke up with my ex today, i finally expressed that i feel discriminated from this increasingly anti-white misandrist society, and she just went boohoo and starting bring up the "other more oppressed minorities." who apparently have it worse than i do. crazy cunt made sure to say she was going to kill herself and blame it on me. just about fuckin had it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVxEWIRvY4

Got in a car accident yesterday (not jabbed, just stupid drivers around me), fucked up my sciatic in the last month, and I’m poor as shit. Mentally and emotionally bretty good despite, honestly. Prayers would be appreciated though

i m healthy lol no side effects
you polack need this feels like somenthing is going to happen so you can seat there doing nothing

cazzo you were a jabbie this whole time? come the fuck on fra.

Not bad. Just designed a boraxo hand soap powder dispenser. Going to print it tonight.