Best states to live in

What are the best states to live in for a conservative family? Also in terms of wanting a more rural way of living. Hate the city

Attached: 3D53291A-D999-4C2D-A998-388C550EBDDE.jpg (800x565, 110.8K)

California definitely
The South is pretty nice, too

Dakotas if you can stand winter

Alaska but you can’t afford it. Central or East Oregon but you can’t afford that shit either.

Stay in your hellscape containment states you bunch of nigger faggots.

The Virgin Islands

Oklahoma
>why?
Exactly.

fpwp

Attached: 1638894804343.jpg (500x500, 40.36K)

Either retarded or b8

Attached: 4F2C3DEE-AFC8-49B2-8B41-A8F12454C97A.jpg (2362x1514, 1.18M)

I think Oklahoma is the nicest southern state and the overall best state is Pennsylvania

1. Alaska
2. Montana/Maine (tied)
3. Anywhere normalfags with guns live
4. Anywhere normalfags without guns live

Your pic is b8
Pic related is what you'd actually see if you went to that waterpark.

Attached: minorities.jpg (5333x3000, 915.82K)

>OMG WE CAN HAVE FUN HERE AND CONSUME PRODUCTS AND GET SUNBURNED AND INHALE AIDS/CHLORINE ALL DAY WHILE EATING GOYSLOP
Not to change subjects, but what is the actual appeal of water parks if you have gone on all the rides before?

Maybe the people who go there haven't been on all the rides before.

All I did was post a picture of a North Korean water park I thought was interesting quit spazzing out you overweight kikes

Well, that makes sense then as to why I see no niggers in your pic.

Southern California
New York, especially NYC
Illinois
Minnesota
Washington
The entire eastern seaboard.
All great places to live. Don't come to Wisconsin, we're full of drunk hicks, fat chicks ans serial killers.

Pennsylvania is very corrupt

You gotta build it.

If anything, niggers are like zombies, they don't like cold. So the more North you go, the less they follow.

But still, the underlying problem is - white civilizations build something, niggers follow, and wanna burn it to the ground.

The underlying problem is niggers following whites.

We live in Arkansas. I called to order something we needed. I asked the lady. How long until its delivered? She askes where do you live? I say Arkansas. I hear her start asking her co workers.. Where is Arkansas. Exactly.

Rust belt

Sub-suburban counties in a red state. 1 hour+ driving time to get to the nearest city.

It's not the cold, they infest MN and MI. It's arid they can't live in without bathing in canola oil

Upper Peninsula of Michigan

you can find some awesome places to live in every state though

There's no jobs or grocery stores outside 3 cities, though.

live off the land