Is the end of "democracy" inevitable?

How are we as a society supposed to maintain our democracy - when we have almost nothing to defend ourselves from the ever-growing cultural and social subversion by enemies from both within and afar..

Our adversaries have never been as powerful in subduing our mind that they are today, and the Internet has been their most effective tool for subversion. TV, Newspapers, books don't even come close to the power and reach they have been given.
hundreds of thousands of Russians and Chinese and Iranians are actively engaging in psychological operations through Social Media, to demoralize, create dissension, cause anger and they direct it all towards our own governments our own people.

You literally have millions of bots, some with advanced AI, all working in unison to destroy our society from within.
The Terminally online were their first victim, with no like-minded people in their life to exchange thoughts and opinions with, they began to parrot the views of whatever was most dominant in their online communities. 10 years ago there was literally no one in the west that Thought North Korea was anything but a joke, now we have millions of tankies that praise and support North Korea and Kim Jong Un.
You have people on Any Forums of all places supporting a mongol barbarian nation invading a Europen country to denazify them.

Politics aside, Through Youtube/Tiktok/Onlyfans people are being made to give up on life and intellectual pursuits, hardwork and to just laze around doing the bare minimum, masturbating all day

Attached: Biron_0622_social.png (1200x600, 483.38K)

Russia was confirmed to have used bots and money to support both White Supremacist, Black supermacist BLM and antifa, Trump, Bernie Sanders

Russia is not your friend, they don't want to save you, they only want to weaken you

Democracy is the subversion. Voting en masse on who to possess is a backfiring strategy since the represented betray their representitives on a personal level by forcing them to promote corrupt opinions.

Some of the most successful politicians never even had a career choice.

Nobody is gonna read your blog, punch it up a little, cut to the chase.

A SUCCULENT CHINESE DEMOCRACY?

which country is a defacto democracy

Hey user, here's candidate-A that we hand-picked, alongside candidate-B whom we also hand-picked.
Please choose wisely as the staus quo move ever forward, regardless.
We thankyou for taking part in democracy.

I hope so. Voting is a fool's errand.

Completely. It’s been proven the worst system by far after comunism. It leads to an inevitable collapse followed by an inevitable war and then tirany.

I see that you know your judo well.

Every bad system is replaced by an even worse one
Every time
Without fail

Attached: 18204 - arm bloodshot_eyes buck_teeth clothes communism flag glasses hair hammer_and_sickle hanging open_mouth purple_hair rope soyjak stubble suicide tongue tranny tshirt variant_el_perro_rabioso yellow_teeth.jpg (427x400, 40.47K)

Your efforts are well intentioned but ill placed democracy was always a terrible system open to subversion. We have to make sure what replaces it is monarchical rule

>you don't understand, the mostly jewish leadership by a small group needs to be replaced by completely jewish leadership by a small group!

How?. Also if your solution to democracy is natsoc or any other ideology that killed millions of people then why should anyone listen to you

Attached: 0D341BD6-9C11-43D2-864A-3D58CADEBDD4.jpg (400x584, 61.55K)

My solution is that the whole world should be accelerated in its flush down the shitter so billions stop suffering.

Well yeah, look at our fucking shithole country. Got a bunch of communists using MY FUCKING MONEY to buy out all of the media outlets and control the narrative.
You think people like Sue Gray are gonna get a segment on 7 sharp, lmfao. David Seymour can barely get an audience, and he tows the party line.
Democracy has been dead since before you were born.

>democracy
is mobrule
even the hellenics recognized as much

Really want a succulent Chinese meal now

This follows the assumption that I actually care for the US government, and that weakening it is in any way detrimental to me.

Basically, he's arguing that North Korea's cyber warfare division is the reason why Any Forums hates being ethnically replaced.

(((You))) wanted even more power and givs, it will probably happen, but the real solution would involve banning morons, crazy people and criminals from any participation in politics (from voting to being part of the government).

Why did they touch his penus?

no. the end of the illusion of democracy is inevitable.

it never existed to begin with