Fitbit now monitors your jabbed heart for early signs of SADS

I just had this offered to me as part of this app. I am not jabbed myself but I realized right away why this new service was implemented.

Attached: Jab bit.jpg (1080x2160, 380.2K)

I got the vax. Did nothing bad to me. You anti-vax fags are just pussies.

Get your booster, I just got mine!

oh god some intrepid soul needs to leak this data

Already got my booster. Didn't hurt me at all. All my family got their shots too and they're all fine as well.

I hope this is a bot and no living human is this fucking stupid.

Your choice. You guys willing to take perpetual boosters every 3 months?

Attached: 9BE6B24B-ABC0-4D7A-B298-CE4381E607B2.jpg (750x1199, 483.69K)

The vaxx is safe and effective, therefore jabbies should not use this. They need to depart Midgard ASAP

cant even get an accurate reading on how many calories im burning during the work day (says 6000, im not an Olympic athlete) how the fuck is it going to figure out an irregular rhythm

Nah, I'm done with it now. The current variants aren't deadly. But I was happy to get it back when there were genuinely deadly variants floating about.

Stupid is being dogmatic either way on this issue.

Lol, look at the jabbed nigger. Lolol

As long as it pisses off the Jews and the trannies I’ll continue to never get the shot

>genuinely deadly
99.97% survival rate

It wasn't 99.97% in 2020.

Yep, I survived just fine. Glad I got the shot. I'm a clot shot success story.

It was if you were under 65.

It was, you got fooled because they would look at anyone who dies, test them for covid and if it's positive count it as a covid deaths. There were stories of people being murdered counted as covid deaths, people in car or motorcycle accident counted as covid deaths and even people with leukemia dying counted as covid deaths. It's all a big fat joke, same as the H1N1 scare but for some reason people were dumber in 2020.

Says the guy that was afraid of the flu…

>being dogmatic either way
Do you think about things before you post them? Maybe check yourself, before you get wrecked.

>he believes propaganda.
lol lmao

Attached: 1655577583623.jpg (673x680, 120.6K)

What a cool and novel way to check to see if you’re dying.
I wonder if this will alert authorities and allow them to enter your home under ‘exigent’ circumstances.

Attached: 1657607083403.jpg (1200x986, 236.12K)

the bot thread was full of bots claming that theyre vaxxed. ZZZzzzzz

Attached: 1662430629829230.jpg (713x611, 76.1K)

>I survived just fine
So far