Why did diversity collapse the Soviet Union but not the United States?

Why did diversity collapse the Soviet Union but not the United States?

Attached: E534907A-E319-42F4-B55F-27FBEB7EECC5.png (1000x743, 120.49K)

Those are all different shades of white

cause all of their minorities were separated into their own ethnostates

>Kirgiz
>Turkmen
>Tadzhi
>German
>Azerbaijanian
>Uzbek
Yeh, """white"""

Because the USSR was full of russians, it was doomed to fail.

>but not the United States?

Attached: 1620795660900.jpg (225x225, 6.29K)

>not the United States?
Do you have any idea what is happening in your nation kek

Collapse of the Soviet Union was an inside job

Attached: 201406_1.jpg (431x670, 138.3K)

>But not the US

Is this a new form of gaslighting?

Bolsheviks gave each major ethnic group a republic of their own inside the wider USSR, essentially putting a ticking time bomb on eventually secession.
The UK labour party did something similar with Scotland and Wales.

USSR was stable until Gorbachev destabilized the entire system from the top down.

Most of the major ethnic groups of the soviet union were either east slavic or russified to a large degree.

The USSR was never stable, it was always being eaten away from the inside out by corruption, poor living standards, elite in-fighting, and loss of ideological faith. It's almost comical that those factors are currently eating away at Russia again.

I's under the impression that it was gorbachev and taking bribes from liberals to make the country more "free."

Dont get me wrong I wouldnt want to live there. The USSR was a global superpower though and punched way above its weight considering the USA+all the rich world was against it

The central planned system simply doesn't work, even in ethnically pure societies.

Better leadership. Simple as.

>>German kek

poverty lead to government weakness, which lead to separatism.

When you have a diverse nation, your basically one good collapse away from your nation disintegrating. Conveniently EXACTLY along ethnic and national identity borders. imagine that.

user look out a window. We're just collapsing slower.

it was not diversity that destroyed it, but how the Soviet Union decided to sit on the oil needle. the Soviet Union is the work of republics closed to each other

Attached: erw3jyng31zx.png (2158x736, 96.56K)

Because communism doesn't work.

so in an alternate world central asia would be majority white (again), what a shitty timeline

They occupied half of Europe and literally stole factories, literally stripped them from Europe and ported the machinery back to Russia... and they are still a poverty stricken shithole

Attached: naga face.png (1600x871, 358.92K)

seriously collapsed by diversity? I thought it was because of their bad economy and politics, as far as I know there was Russification of non-Russian peoples (technically being pro-white or minimally pro-Slav without realizing it, obviously if we ignore things like the holodomor) but disguising it as civic nationalism