Add herbal supplements to the list

add herbal supplements to the list

Attached: 1641896166291.jpg (1170x1228, 161.54K)

Yea you know those things that have been around for decades? They did this

The MSM in a nutshell.
Pay attention to the only Jewish subversive idiot they can find.
Ignore the other 800K saying the opposite.

Attached: 1632929232266.jpg (1024x919, 253.04K)

>Saudi Arabia
Is it true that in your country you may slap a woman who dares speak without being spoken to first?

So what do you think it's causing it?

global climate change plus herbal supplements are a dangerous combination for healthy young people

Get out of here L

That’s just the guys running the simulation fucking with us

Time to take more herbal suppliments

herbal supplements can be a lot of things
what were those stacker supplements that used to get sold on WWE smackdown in the 00s?
people used to chug bottles of those and their hearts would explode

I hear climate change is going to cause a lot of people with winter vagina who are taking herbal supplements to suddenly drop dead this winter.

>be human
>survive off of nothing but your natural diet for 200,000+ years
>Decide to take unregulated (((herbal supplements))) because it's "healthy"
mfw

I just love the climate change ones KEK

Anyone have the list? I know:
Gardening (soil now causes heart attacks).
Cannabis.
Lockdown stress.

I think Winter Vagina was just disrupting womyns' curses? Maybe that caused heart attacks too?

I love that the very exact minute that the mRNA "vaccines" were announced, people with familiarity with decades of mRNA treatment testing on animals (and one unfortunate HIV treatment trial) immediately started saying "no! stop! You'll get blood clots and heart failure" That has been the message before the vax were released, during the COVID years, and is still the message... And now that people are "mysteriously" dying en masse from blood clots and heart failure, normies still can't figure out the cause.

russian propaganda
the vaccine is safe and effective
any dissent is deliberate propaganda by the kremlin to make americans die from being unvaccinated

What do we have in the list until now? Does anyone have previous articles? I remember winter vagina and SDS

Climate change
energy drinks

Attached: 1651822276807.png (766x226, 21.82K)

Probably winter vagina

It's a simulation alright but not in the sense you think it is.
Reptilian kikes are pulling the strings because earth is a training ground for reptilian politicians. They're told ( it's part of the training program ) to gain power and keep it through the years while applying the most awful rules to the human population to see how far they can go and keep things under control before the situation become dire.
The goal is to train master politicians/tacticians to rule the galaxy.

Also when the situation turns to shit and if humanity ever take control back they just wipe us out and restart it with lab babies and made up history books.
They killed the dinosaurs because they were occupying the place they needed for their little show.

The circle just dont fit in their square hole. They will never figure it out even if you tell the truth and prove it. It doesnt fit into their world view. They are sheep, praisng the shepherd that takes them to the slaughter.