Is this shit not dystopian as fuck?

Is this shit not dystopian as fuck?
As much as I hate that buzzword, but this shit is straight out of the "you vill be happy" world.

Attached: ks.png (979x988, 483.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we have a phone that could save your life but we won't write code to do it because it would remind retards of a black mirror episode a bit

I hate modern smartphone shit but that would be an actual useful feature.

How is a feature that might save your life dystopian?

Ugh the satellite tracking in remote areas have me hiring the North Korean Space Agency for a one way flight to Pluto

This is actually useful, you schizo bitch

We’ve been in dystopia for a while now, but it’s been more apparently recently because of the boost in technology. Ten years ago you could still see millions of people per day in unnecessarily drive huge stretches of highways and roadways guided by non-human forces, only to slave away at a job that is a majority controlled by algorithms, stonks, and quotas no human can meet partially because it’s based off yet another robot or computer.

saves more lives? or allow the government to control every fender bender. Explain.

>Yeah, it's okay if everything about my life is monitored by big tech, at least they'll surely save my life in a time of need, right?
Never gonna make it,

Attached: 1660749459298114.jpg (258x256, 27.31K)

>it looks like you have suffered life ending injuries
>bleed once to authorise payment of your favourite song to play while you expire

DAILY REMINDER
>you will own nothing, and you will be happy about it

youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0

Attached: 1632986373345.webm (860x360, 358.75K)

Don't buy anything (((smart)))

its legal to not use a smart phone, dont like it? Stop fucking using it you retard.

would you still think its ok if a powered-off smartphone could turn itself on and call 911? because they can.

Attached: Clippy.jpg (589x628, 49.98K)

Would actually not be that bad for certain jobs or activities.
But... why would you not just build it into the car then?

you don’t have to use a smartphone if you don’t want to. smart devices sensing that their user is in physical danger is a genuinely good feature. people who get heart attacks can be saved because their smartwatches alert the emergency services

Aren't new cars in Europe required to have a satellite link for emergency comms?

>You see, you just need to give us access to your microphone and all the data from your phone's sensors 24/7, but it's all for your safety! It won't be used in any other way, pinky promise.

Sorry, sois, I don't think that's a possibility when literally every single aspect of your life requires you to have this cancer radiating device on you at all times.

Attached: 1659819264209501.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

>But... why would you not just build it into the car then?
there used to be this shit called onstar in the 2000s that was exactly that.

user, if you sincerely cared about not being controlled/monitored by the government, you wouldn't have bought a smartphone to begin with.

I thought that the WEF was trying it's best to cut down the population with vax and tech? Wasn't this what you've been telling us the past 2 years? How does fit with an iphone pinging emergency services to an life threatening accident? Seems contradictive.

its not dystopian till your elon musk self-driving car gets directed to kill you by the glownigs and your last vision before fading to black is your iphone autodialing the authorities to your rescue

fuck your big brother surveillance device. I didn't ask to get recorded, analysed, and categorized by your goddamn phone just because you walked up next to me.

Just wondering, how would it be able to differentiate an actual crash vs dropping your phone?

>t. Zoomers who never heard of Onstar

user. answer the question or something might happen to a serbian бaкa down the street. diversity always was our strength

>iPhone user gets into a car accident
>iPhone sends out a single to EMTs
>EMTs arrive and harvest the user's organs
>Nobody will even question if the user could have survived because appeal to authority and muh doctors know better
Many such cases to come,

Attached: 1660381854743900.png (398x400, 110.26K)

I only know about it from Die Hard 4

Cars move a lot faster than phones fall. Besides, even if your phone mistook a drop for a crash, the phone gives you an option to cancel the emergency call.

I'd rather put my trust into private security and (((insurance))) companies, though it's not much better.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>it looks like you've been browsing alt right media and posting anti-semetic content
>iPhone will call the ADL if you do not delete your posts

That's good, that means it'll go off when i grab it from your hands and throw it at your head as hard as possible.

That was my answer. If you're going to let the government monitor you by getting a smartphone, you may as well get the application that might save your life.

it's much better because they lose money if you die. on the other hand, you death is a straight up fiscal benefit to government.
there's your dystopia. pay to justify your existence or be liquidated.

I dont see the problem with this...

it has the effect of prolonging your stay in clownworld

>apple customer dismayed by dumb shit he paid extra for
oh you poor dear

>Sorry, sois
>How am I supposed to pay for this Tripple Chai Latte at Starbucks on the way to my Grindr date without my cancer radiating device

Attached: 1614899138012.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

Probably recognizes that it's going 55 miles an hour for a while before suddenly coming to an abrupt stop versus being relatively motionless before a quick acceleration and deceleration.

do you retards actually carry these tracking devices when you leave your house?

i started leaving mine at home when i leave the house and i noticed immediately that the number of suspicious strangers in government issue looking cars dropped to zero.

Don't you have a heart attack to die of, mutt?

Funny enough that's the major invisible world war going on rn. Banking dynasties and their Federal Reserve/EU allies vs Mega Corporations that now have the power to directly challenge them with huge bargaining power. The WECs great reset is that. Reset the power structure ans give it to the mega companies instead of the old institutions and families like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc.