What I learned working in the wedding industry…

I work in the wedding industry and I can’t tell you how turned off I am from what I witness everyday.

Your average relationship, engagement and wedding essentially amounts to a naive emasculated man who has bought the fairy tale lie in combination with having his mind wrecked by feminism, proposing to an entitled, cold eyed, social justice indoctrinated thot with pronouns in her bio who predictably continues to use social media as a means of posting revealing photos, which are often taken by her partner himself, in order to get the attention of more men throughout the coarse of their relationship.

Their life ahead is comprised of the woman working her way up in some professional job while any children they have end up in daycare. Finally as the woman attains higher status, her attraction to her man wanes due to hypergamy at which point a divorce magically emerges in which the woman extracts countless wealth and resources as well as control of the children.

It’s fucked. As someone raised in a decent family with my folks still together, I can’t imagine the impact this will have on kids and society at large. I know things are bad now but this is unreal.

Attached: A55F83AD-3D25-4721-97DF-101F20A43D0D.jpg (1080x696, 317.17K)

Ok nigger faggot tell us something non-generic.

Seriously. Give us a specific story or something.

So... Marriage is le bad, there's nothing you can do about it, the world is so fucked up in this period of time, it's not your fault, just forget about any of it.

I'm a child of a divorced home and my buddy just told me he's getting a divorce. He said their kid "is doing fine". I fucking flipped out on his as in front of a bar full of people. I said "no dude, she's not doing fine. She 8 years old and the two of you are her entire life. Her whole world is splitting in half right now and you think she's fucking fine!?" I understand sometimes divorce is necessary, but for him to pretend his child is okay set me the fuck off. I haven't talked to him since.

>Her whole world is splitting in half right now and you think she's fucking fine!?"

Sets deep wounds in the mind about relationships in general too. Very hard to build up trust that love even exists when parents divorce over some petty shit. I still remember as a kid I was wondering if it was my fault and so on when my parents split. Most people when they marry are not serious at all about it, there has to be some religious foundation behind it or it won't last.

Child of divorced parents, can confirm. Divorce is a catastrophe for children.

>10 year old hot takes

He's not gonna, he's a 1pbtID cock loving nigger

Totally true. I’ve worked with kids as well and have seen this time and time again.

KYS nigger be specific

CIA MOTHERFUCKER GLOWIE BITCH

Only a ton of you out there. Crazy how Mexico has one of the lowest divorce rates. Like wtf, it will blow your mind to find out how fucked we are that Mexico has their shit together in this regard.

New and exciting information

It's been fvcked in a previous generation already. That's why over 50% of american children grow up without a father.

Feminism killed families. Feminism is the cancer.

Made some decent shekels for some (((oligarchs))) though.

Tattoos are a sure sign of a faggot these days.

Normies are full of stupid copes about divorce.

Who is the CEO of Marriage?

A normie is just a coping Any Forums user.

Kill yourself jew.

Demoralization shilling

herbs

Attached: 11987496514687.jpg (211x238, 8.91K)

Your state governor/legislator?

It's almost as if whites were meant to self delete. The data is out there. We can just cope by printer brrring and fancy new shit.

i work in the NEETbux industry and i know already all those things you said. Imagine marrying a non virgin whore JFL. Marriage with no virginity isnt marriage. It should be renamed to something else

Incel, I really dont have a problem with my wife showing off her tits. I have no insecurity in my or her sexuality lol...cant believe you incels sit around being paranoid about women you will NEVER even get a chance to look at much less FUCK.

demoralization and slide thread

There u go.

Attached: c0zhr.jpg (720x811, 57.09K)

the story is fake obviously why would a wedding industry worker know the entire lives of their clients

>it's on their wedding website and social media perhaps.

Mia Khalifa looked so hot taking those huge BBCs

Unironically marriage is the oldest Jewish psyop on mankind.
If we solve the problem of how to make sure children are raised in a loving enriching environment regardless of how shitty the parents are, then break the monogamous shackles, humanity will begin to finally heal

One of the worst well known bbc takers but ok.

Ok pedo we'll give you all the kids for massage lessons. Faggot.

I had a friend who worked in social research, compiling all sorts of data, the results later suppressed. Long and short divorce traumatizes kids and she thought it should be banned outright. The negative impact on children was that bad. And this was thirty years ago.

>meme flag
>just don't get married and have kids user, it's bad, trust me, I work weddings

Fuck off shill

He was a retard. If there wasn't a stupid contract tying people together. There would be no divorce. But I guess you never broke up with someone before, because you can't even get a date.

Growing up with a single mother is genuinely a shit way to start life, especially when your mother is bat shit insane.

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

What I've seen: people that have the most expensive weddings (relative to their wealth) are the most unhappiest people with the most fakest marriages and more prone to divorce. There are exceptions to this like in the case of big families. Also the women that got married in their 30's were the ones that settled down after giving up on finding Chad billionaire in their 20s. My ex is 34 and is now dating guys she wouldnt have given the time of day to if it was 10 years ago. But she's sick of being poor and living with her parents so needs some beta bux asap. Many such cases

Only the poor and stupid rich should worry about marriage.

Wow finances are the number one cause of divorce and people that suck with money get divorced. hmmm much more to look into here.

who the fuck marries a woman with pronouns in the bio?
boys, she must not be a leftist, she must not be a bitch, and she must not be a career woman. that's what matters.

You are so far removed from the masculine mindset. you and your wife are trash tier.

I'm married.
It isn't easy sometimes but both individuals need to make sacrifices.
Divorcees are usually too immature and selfish to maintain stable relationships. Ones with children frankly don't give a shit about their children, their ego or what's between their legs is their priority.

Common knowledge and who gives a shit. If you willingly have modern egalitarian relationships, then your bloodline is gay and retarded and probably deserves to descend into low class wageslavery.

Sure. Generally I see it all play out on social media after the fact but here’s a few quick ones.

1. A recently engaged girl and her friend came in to plan for the wedding. At one point I asked if they would be getting the dudes input at which point the engaged girl scoffed and said “no he’s useless”. The friend laughed. Their wedding is now underway. They badmouthed the guy through the whole time they were there.

2. Another couple who I happened to know, prior to getting engaged. My friend saw the girl at a club making out with a guy he knows. When he told the boyfriend, her boyfriend was mad but then got mad at my friend as if he didn’t want to hear. The girl then went after my friend and attempted to destroy his reputation within the friend group due to him dating younger girls (buddy is 30 and dates girls in early 20s). Now that couple is set to be married. The girl is a hardcore sjw who studies critical theory.

3. One couple was planning a wedding, it fell through, the woman was back trying to get a refund of stuff they bought, she started flirting with a male staff to get him to oblige. Now she’s back a year later with a new guy. He’s head over heels.

What is shocking is that this is happening to guys of all different demographics: athletes, Drs, Lawyers. I sometimes think that conventionally attractive, successful men have it even worse due to their inherent naivety.

The only time it seems to be ok is when the couple is from a rural area at times, Muslim or from a culture where this behaviour isn’t allowed in women. Even then things seem questionable looking at the womens profiles (tons of thirst traps, sexy selfies after being married).

Ahh yes sacrifices compromise and communications cope that all you need in a marriage. But yeah the majority of people are mature and have a balanced ego, yeah ok dude I wonder where the high divorce rate comes from.

Marriage is an immoral institution that only shares the name with what it is trying to impersonate.

Who's worried? That's your problem normie, you inject your own bullshit into it. If you meet a girl worth marrying than get married, if you don't than don't.

I'm glad my parents didn't get divorced but at the same time it's so obvious they fucking hate each other.

Attached: 1655089033620.jpg (400x400, 29.46K)

That's the fate they chose.