The feelings are mutual

This post is directed towards the crusader LARPers and le defenders of muh western civilization, we share the same hatred towards each other, we have great criticisms of you too, so stop acting all high and mighty because our civilization is greater than yours, and what we brought to the world has been more beneficial to humanity, we look down on you, we are disgusted and abhorred by your values, beliefs, society and by the way you conduct yourselves.

Attached: a3.png (1491x1700, 3.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_in_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Firnas#Aviation
youtu.be/6qPNPuJgCFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me three things Turkey has brought to the world that AREN'T Mount and Blade games

>we share the same hatred towards each other
are you gonna take back the rapefugees or not

You are ignorant because you look at things the wrong way, we don't only look at the achievements of the modern turk state or the turkic people, it transcends that, we look at the great leaps in science that have been made by muslim scientists and scholars, whether they are turk, persian, arab, berber, asian or african.

Doner Kebab

>turkey introduced us to seasoned meat

Incredible

Tell me about those great leaps please

kys roach

>kike with regional proxy trying some goy VS goy tactics

My first point is this: They are a direct result of your unwarranted aggression and savage&uncalled for assaults on our region, meaning both direct military action and harmful ideologies pushed by your media.

My second thought: They are useful idiots, mainly because they are in many cases degenerates, outcasts of society and the bottom of the barrel, so we do not associate ourselves with them, but in the same time they are doing great works in furthering the decay and rot of the western world, they are an economic burden and they help with social strain.

all those "genocides" are fake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_in_medieval_Islamic_world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

You can thank us for modern medicine, hygiene, algebra, astronomy, geography, documentation of history, preservation of greek and persian sciences and philosophies, and many many more things, the first attempted flight was done by a muslim man, the first man to extensively study the human eye was a muslim, cat guts are still used to this day, they were first used by a muslim, etc...

The first flight done by a muslim?

>we share the same hatred towards each other
I guess we'll find out in battle whose hatred is stronger. I'd wish you luck, but it won't help you.

this This has nothing to do with roaches though

Attached: real_turkic.png (373x284, 157.68K)

First recorded flight attempt in history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Firnas#Aviation

Muslims literally stole a premade city (and civilization) which originally belonged to Greeks.

>The subhuman says, while using the internet and computer, both invented by Europeans. It's a horrible comparison, because you are objectively inferior, in the past, present, and for all eternity. No one here thinks you are our equal. You are little more than a non-sentient Jewish footsoldier.

Attached: bq-5c87ada639494.jpg (700x520, 143.22K)

The turks brought the fight to the europeans in the balkan peninsula and protected the core lands of islam for hundreds of years, they deserve credit, plus they broke the fork of the byzantines once and for all at the battle of manzikert aprox 400 years before the fall of constantinople.

piss off sand monkey

another battle of tours incoming

Attached: Cau4mvDW8AAJhXE.jpg (680x504, 73.06K)

>The pertinent verse runs: "He flew faster than the phoenix in his flight when he dressed his body in the feathers of a vulture."[10] No other surviving sources refer to the event.[11]
Sounds as legit as Icarus

>A women as the savior of europe
checks out lmao
Sorry pajeet i didn't even think of your kind when making this thread, that's how irrelevant you are, and what's add to the humor is the fact that so many indians are seething about us 24/7, sorry we conquered and civilized you, there you happy now?

Attached: 3.jpg (720x554, 66.03K)

Please retake Constantinople.

Should be neon haired fag

It is over exaggerated no doubt, the point stands, first man to attempt flight was a muslim, that's how much we looked forward, it shows the spirit of innovation and discovery, and the burning desire to test the limits of humanity.

I don't even know which nation you are from

After she sucked their dicks

You, your brother and your sister

Congratulations on your ignorance, i know which nation you are from, the great state of india, we gained independence before you... Sorry to give you a dose of reality, but the fact is, the indians are an embarrassment world wide, you're known for being ugly, smelly rapists and scammers, with flowing rivers of shit and decomposing corpses, in the streets of your capital wild boars feast on infants tossed on the side of the dirt roads.

Even a dimwit can paste feathers and try to fly.

>Sorry to give you a dose of reality, but the fact is, the indians are an embarrassment world wide, you're known for being ugly, smelly rapists and scammers, with flowing rivers of shit and decomposing corpses, in the streets of your capital wild boars feast on infants tossed on the side of the dirt roads.
And?

I hope my message has reached you, have a good night, to the dustbin of history your people, culture and civilization will go, it is the final abode for such a rotten, self destructive, cancerous, hypocritical and arrogant people.

Kek.
youtu.be/6qPNPuJgCFA

Like always, you can be beneficial to humanity if you all stay in your godforsaken dusty shithole

Attached: 1577950367918.gif (202x227, 365.35K)

Are you trolling?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Firnas#Aviation
>He covered himself with feathers for the purpose, attached a couple of wings to his body, and, getting on an eminence, flung himself down into the air
KEK! Legit!

Attached: Greece B.jpg (547x508, 45.46K)

retards like you will keep blaming the kikes when in reality it’s chinkoid shills

That is obvious. The mongoloid turks took the city and forcefully converted the residents into islam. Same thing they did with Indian Muslims. Yet these fools here, especially pakis think they are descendants of mohammad bin kasem lol.

yes

We are identical to those mongoloid Turks.

Attached: Seljuks in Anatolia.jpg (832x501, 63.79K)