Boys are they really just using all of Europes power for CERN?!

The power shortage especially now really doesn't make too much sense, there is no more heat wave right now..they have had a 6+ months now to find solutions but are still telling people to conserve power and are jacking up everyones bill...its almost as if they are using a fuck ton of power at one place...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1200x782, 538.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.cern/fr/news/news/knowledge-sharing/call-crowdsourcing-projects-pursuing-un-sustainable-development-goals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also the punishments proposed are getting very extreme, again its like they need as much power as they can get to accomplish something

Deeply conCERNed

Hold up guys think about it, why tf does CERN sitll get to operate and not have to power down?! WTF IS GOING ON?

Désolé, we have to continue the experiments

many people will die from the cold, but the science gets done, and we just keep on trying for the ones who are still alive

GUYS THIS THING IS STILL ONLINE RIGHT NOW AND IS GOING TO RUN UNTIL 2025, IT USES MASSIVE AMOUNT OF POWER WHY DOES IT STILL GET TO OPERATE MEANWHILE SWITZERLAND WHERE IT OPERATES IS THREATENING TO THROW PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR HEATING THEIR HOMES THIS COMING WINTER WHAT IS GOING ON?

Excellent questions.
Someone make it make sense.

The science is a greater good than your Appartement being 3 degrees warmer

gateway to Hell

They are probably using it as a huge electromagnet to try to stop the pole shift.

I'm not even angry, I'm being so sincere right now.

Attached: 5225374192d74cfe8c829b548b9adaca_ee0d158787c3cd87446b93b69118e76e_1_original[1].jpg (1702x866, 197.49K)

Without CERN WW3 cannot be averted.

Particle colliders exist since the 30s or 40s, CERN should prove the Standart Model whish is from the 80s, don't think there is anything secretive behind CERN.

Just open a portal to somewhere with electricity

Part of the pantomime, allegedly.
What Any Forums must come to terms with is that there are 3 factions of which 1 already lost, and the other 2 are presented as one and the same group of entities working for God.
But one of these 2 doesn't actually work for God. Those people work for the devil, and they pretend to be whitehats.
And it is those people who controlled CERN for a while and restarted it.
The power problems you experience right now and leading into winter revolve around this second group getting fucked out of life and existence by the third group.

>I'm not even angry, I'm being so sincere right now.
nah, CERN is doing great work :)
home.cern/fr/news/news/knowledge-sharing/call-crowdsourcing-projects-pursuing-un-sustainable-development-goals
: -------- ))))))))

The are deeply CONcern-ed.

They don't put satanic statues of Death god Shiva in front of it for nothing.

Attached: Saturn.png (1024x889, 1M)

it's like that movie the cloverfield project where they're using all of earth's power to run a cern in space (for safety, not because they want to live in an elysium away from the dogs on Earth) to try and find unlimited power. Spoiler alert: they find unlimited power and unleash basically the rapture on Earth. same idea just different visuals today.

Not much more can be learned from looking at the mechanics of nuclei.
It's a grift for academia.
There are so many other ways of understanding the universe, rejected concepts such as the role of consciousness on matter for one.
Things that the universities deem not worthy of funds.

The pedoElite desperately need a major conflict/disaster to distract from "vaxx conplications".....they have less than a decade b4 the Truth is inevitably known.

This thing fucking uses 1.3 terawatts hours annually enough to power 300k homes in the UK and thats just the power usage they let us know about jfc

I don't know what movie you're talking about but is sure as fuck isn't cloverfield. that movie was found footage stuff not sci fi

>Sustainable development
>french flag, home of TPTB oligarchy
Sure my friend, "sustainable development", “Climate justice” , UN agendas and other buzzwords.
You do know these "climate scientists" fudge the numbers and their real goal (or at least what floats up in public) has nothing to do with sustainable development or real climate?

Going to be pretty crazy if we discover things like plasma intelligence

who is the 3rd group?

Do you think they would ever tell us if they did?

yeah it is bro on netflix, and sorry its called "Cloverfield Paradox"
it's kinda like a parody of that space horror film where the ship is alive and starts torturing people