Amazonsistas... they're laughing at us

Attached: 09072022_N2DP5JxULr.png (713x899, 463.98K)

never gonna watch it

improving the script is the most cost effective way of improving high budget show, why do they let subhumans touch the script?

ill never understand why people get ass blasted about bad adaptations when the original is always going to be superior.

because its so bad it has to be ruined on purpose

If I wanted rings I'd play sonic the hedgehog

Attached: 1659382405490515.jpg (600x600, 22.77K)

Galadriel was never a warrior in the lore though, right? What the fuck? I don't remember, been well over 15 years since I read any of the books including the Silmarillion.

I’m excited for Tesla+ to drop

>Spend a billion just to demoralize White people
I hope BRIICS knocks fuckin' lumps outta SWIFT

Oaths broken

Because you are autistic

Me either, along with everything else that’s been ruined. It really is too bad. I used to love watching new films and tv shows. I’m a dying breed though. Of course they started making things to appeal to a new audience. 50 years from now, my people will have been bred out of existence and society will cease to advance because without whites, everything will crumble.

Oh, yeah?
Watch this.

Attached: son200-1314007810.gif (267x200, 637.92K)

It's because the "bad adaptations" are a part of the global racial humilation and war waged against whites, especially white males. People on Any Forums might be explicit about this. Elsewhere, people are more cucked, so they have to come up with alternative ways to voice their discontent. Hence they will talk about faithfulness to the original, fairness, GDP, or whatever, even though in truth theyd' want to say "I'm sick and tired of the disenfranchisment of and discrimination against whites".

No one will ever make a good screen adaptation of the Silmarillion, it's literally impossible.

Attached: Silmarillion.jpg (904x1186, 186.72K)

because its a stupid confusing mess
tolkein was a shitty author
the fact that peter jackson managed to make those movies from that retarded source material shows jackson's talent, not tolkeins
imagine leaving in the tom bombadil horse shit and expecting people to keep watching

>394276829
lol

AAAAA DEM RANGZ DEM RANGZ OF POWAHHHH, WHY WYPEPO WONT WATCH DEM RANGZ

All I know is young Eddard Stark is a fucking manlet, lol.

Post your sonic universe profile made in ms paint.

OH LAWD DEM RANGS
(LAWD DEM RANGS)
DEM RANGS OF POWAH
(RANGS OF POWAH)

Attached: 1662051177946610.gif (512x288, 3.63M)