"I though it was so cute that we matched on Bumble even though I'm a Latina and you are a White guy...

>"I though it was so cute that we matched on Bumble even though I'm a Latina and you are a White guy. But I noticed you didn't put your political leaning on your profile. How do you identify politically?"
How do you respond?

Attached: 4e4f6669df896e6b79ba4d4d8489ac4c.jpg (736x1324, 136.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyuTVVROzaI&ab_channel=RepublicanLatina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"I don't bother with politics really"
>Fuck her
>???
>Profit

>How do you respond?
White supremacy

I respond by slapping her
It's clearly a nighmare
I don't own a phone

GTKRWN

>using Bumble
Enjoy your prostitute, you degenerate.

Attached: juice-bert.jpg (640x706, 28.51K)

I’m pro-taco

Fuck that. Dump there there and then. Any bitch that wants to talk politics first date is a fucking red flag.

>identify politically?
I'm not a teenager anymore or mentally ill.

Feed her bullshit and cock, then vote trump in secret. I may look and act like a libtard, but I vote TRUMP 24

>uuuh, just enjoy the meal Anonina

Attached: Der Wanger.jpg (1472x2040, 399.36K)

My bumble just says "right". I'm technically much further to the right than the nazis so I usually just call myself a traditionalist if they want specifics.

Op if you went outside you'd know people don't talk like this or ask about politics with new people, especially not a woman on a date

Her weight will double in two years

i tell her i hate spics and she should go back to guatemala

>Couldn’t get a cracked bitch so he settles for a spic
Couldn’t be me

Attached: 6ED039B8-99A1-40FA-9144-0FC04ACFB78D.png (398x376, 192.58K)

hardcore racist

she hit the wall fast, did she shit out a kid or 2?

this but you slowly redpill her over the course of 3 months until she goes full Isabel

youtube.com/watch?v=xyuTVVROzaI&ab_channel=RepublicanLatina

Attached: 1648711207432.jpg (489x459, 49.03K)

Latinas respect conviction and confidence so tell her whatever the fuck you want. Nothing turns a Latina on more than arguing and telling her off

>Politics? On the first date? I thought I was asking out a smart, young woman who knows social etiquette.
Then pretend to start leaving, it'll make her feel self conscious and want to please you more.

THIS IS ULTRA MAGA COUNTRY, CASPER, WYOMING IS A SPIC NO GO ZONE, SWEATY!!!

Attached: CYDCjT5L6plpozKRQATbnwWb8XrkMN-2Mw03Xyp-0qU.png (256x256, 90.75K)

This, don't be a pussy ass white boy

She looks retarded.

Christ is King.

Attached: 13.png (1500x1298, 61.21K)

I’m so fucking tired of posts like this because they don’t represent anything that I see in real life. Most Latinas are woke and if they aren’t they prefer their own people, I almost never see Latinas dating white guys and I’m convinced at this point that they don't even see us as options at all. What the hell are you guys even talking about? Is my experience not what it’s like elsewhere what is going on. I’m genuinely annoyed

“I’m listening and learning.” I doesn’t mean anything and it never has to.

what is that log of wrapped shit and why is it on a plate

so just tell her you hate niggers and kikes, and Hitler did nothing wrong on the first date?

Attached: 1657063771393.jpg (900x1200, 258.62K)

Of course i will try to make the connection of Hitler moving to Argentina and Sieg Heil after that.

"nigger"

when a normie wants to know my politics I just tell them that I think society is collapsing and we should all be preparing for that rather than bickering over what politicians say. everybody seems to respond well to that whether they are left or right

in reality I'm just a straight up nazi and what I'm preparing for is the coming race war

Attached: silent_loyalties.jpg (795x960, 181.55K)

>Im actually an under cover ICE officer. you are under arrest and will be deported

Attached: 1606700008300.png (1010x1200, 560.82K)

This 100%. Once she really wants to be with you she'll scream "fuck niggers" if you ask her too. Living through it right now.

"there is no way I can answer this that will seem relatable. I am a radical centrist, as far as you are concerned, as I have what you would call extreme right and extreme left wing views."
>I want to send the niggers back to africa
>on the taxpayer's dollar