Wow they spent more money on immigrants than fixing their power grid...

Wow they spent more money on immigrants than fixing their power grid, republicans will spend millions on making others suffer but will shit their Reagan underpants when a $10,000 loan is forgiven. People who have reached a certain amount of stability are for some reason so angry when others are thrown a fish, like an angry toddler hoarding their toys.

Attached: 2F184133-8BCE-4B77-8AB1-7DDFD41C3FD2.jpg (1284x1932, 1020.28K)

Need to boost those numbers

Owning libs is worth all the money

Too many illegal immigrants sucks all the power out of the grid, and other limited resources. Deporting every single illegal at gunpoint is the only morally sound decision.

I'd pay $10 a tomato if it meant living around only white people

I can solve this problem 50c per migrant

how much moneyu did they save by dumping them into sanctuary cities in red states?
way more than 12 million

It isn't owning the libs. All of those illegals will be voting Democrat for the midterms.

>bus migrants to sanctuary cities
>more energy for citizens
>easier budget
Smart.

Yeah in democrat indoctrinated states

they wont be voting they arent citizens
if they vote illegally they can do it in NYC where it doesnt matter

I would pay any amount for gasoline if it funds the transport of illegals to leftist shithole cities. Let the NIMBYs reap what they sow.

That is cheaper than if they stayed in Texas.

I thought that was the point.
You'll get your democrat voters, but they're sleeping on YOUR couch.
Control the border or share the burden.

Attached: kempferzero_Sandy.png (596x810, 172.27K)

worth every penny

the states we ship them to, already vote blue so who gives a fuck?

unfathomably based

$12 million. Still cheaper than supporting wetback charities and support systems.

Personally, I think killing beaners should be 2,000% legal. They're even worse than niggers.

>I'm gonna to pay you $12 million fuck off

now those blue states will pay billions of dollars after those illegals for decades to come.

Define "fixing". Also 12 million is virtually nothing in regards to repairing or restructuring infrastructural systems. That wouldn't build a substation today. Even at absolutely perfect efficiency that would buy about 10 megawatts of wind. Wind is and always has been undependable and doesn't fix anything.

Attached: green energy.jpg (1024x1023, 137.01K)

I’d gladly take that one white Venezuelan guy in the photo to stay.

>Wow they spent more money on immigrants than fixing their power grid

Texas deregulated it's power grid and it got bought up by Jersey and New York ((((financials)))) that shut down our power peaking stations. That's wasting money goy!

I'd rather spend money shipping illegals to Jew York then send cash money out of state for promises of ((((fixing)))) our power grid.

Attached: e4713b88-6fb4-40d7-8360-0b8ad7abf85f_text.gif (400x225, 444.82K)

Neat
Why is Texas putting them deeper in the country and not in the desert camps?
Seems like a trafficking scheme

A bus ticket only costs $200. 5000 is even $1 million. Thus the US dollar is not paired to the news.