Look at this stunning and brave Woman Any Forums!

Look at this stunning and brave Woman Any Forums!

Attached: Stunning and brave.jpg (644x1024, 112.54K)

where

/Thread

wow Lion El Johnson turned to slanesh

Cool tats, nice legs.

>bud light
>together with pride
>faggot is sipping a rum and coke
Better try harder Imbev

Good to know Bud Lite supports trans rights.

fpbp

Not the sissy angels

Why it's (almost) always the most masculine looking ones?

that's an ugly man in a dress

Kek

Attached: 1660518828146949.gif (128x128, 36.16K)

how come some troons balloon up like jazz but others get buff?

Attached: 1605546704147.gif (450x359, 358.69K)

Here’s the thing: I bet that thing gives better blowjobs than Jenna Haze. After a few jack and cokes, what does it matter as long as the lights are off?s

he has 10/10 man legs no homo.

this guy literally has strong male genetics lolol, shame about the mental illness

kek

Attached: 1651891571723.jpg (1280x967, 97.32K)

KEK

Attached: 1577002253015.jpg (480x480, 43.54K)

bruh

Attached: english-bull-terrier-F9W1A9[1].jpg (1300x1390, 234.96K)

Don't see many trannies in my small town except for this one checkout guy at home depot. He's fat and very unattractive. Probably 19-ish and just looks a mess. Have seen him about 3 times and actually feel bad for him. His makeup and nails are black and dark, very gothic but with an orange home depot apron, and he talks in a forced high pitched voice. My reaction is simultaneously revulsion, humor, and pity. Wtf happened to men

If that guy was feeling happy then why the long face?

Tranny humor thread, post your funny tranny images.

Transwomen are gay men with internalized homophobia so they try to be women to overcome it.

Attached: DarthBrandon.png (892x1151, 622.84K)

I'd rather beat a troon to death, nothing about them being alive should be funny to anyone.

I saw one working at a Taco Bell drive through window. NGL felt like driving off but the hunger won.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

One day all the "strong women" of the world will be replaced by men, and I find that funny.

There's a guy like this at the Noodles and Company on 45th in Fargo.

Holy shit. I'd pick him first for a game of backyard football. Dudes an absolute unit.

based algeria bro

That guy would beat the shit out of every Any Forumsack.

Mikaella Peterson looks ripped