Should something be done against the tattoo (((trend))), if so what?

Should something be done against the tattoo (((trend))), if so what?

Attached: 1658832199738046m.jpg (747x1024, 136.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuvvqJIdYKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the hell are tattoos jewish? you can dislike them but what?

If you never been to prison or served in the military and you have tattoos, you're just a giant poser

Unbelievable the amount of yomen who have those lower arm tattoos. Shame.

>I`m here for the job interview

Attached: the-extreme-body-modified-zombiepunk-attends-the-15th-international-london-tattoo-convention-at-tobacco-dock-uk-2A2YA0D.jpg (1300x956, 174.18K)

"Solving" tattoos is like your house is on fire so you decide to piss on the neighbors cat.

They should be illegal

Well yeah they aren't exactly jewish. Just more degeneracy

There shouldn't be done anything about them honestly, it's a perfect indicator to disqualify a woman as a viable long term partner

>Outward, lifelong proof of bad decision making
>Women getting them in record numbers
lol

What about if I'm a Japanese mobster?

Sounds pretty much like the prison category t bh

This so much.

That counts, too. But most of them have seen some form of being behind bars

Just make them exclusively for criminals or tough men. Shame them life we have been. It's easy.

>you’re hired, please follow me down to the janitorial department and we’ll get you suited up

Tattoo "artists" should all be destroyed. Tattoo shaming should be brought back. ...but the best way to end tattoos would be to end child support (sexist extortion), alimony (more sexist extortion), divorce rape (even more sexist extortion), and no fault divorce (incentivizing of whorish behaviour). With less single mothers whoring around, tattoo "culture" would almost completely die out. Especially if you pushed traditional Christian values and brought back the fear of "the mark of the beast".

Is a girl having a cute small tattoo on upper forearm a dealbreaker?
I would prefer she wouldn't have it but she seems nice

>If you never been a slave or been a cucked slave and you have tattoos, you're just a giant poser cause I don't like them
FTFY
>>I`m here for the job interview
>working in 2022
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1662256049143344.gif (500x267, 998.45K)

until justin bieber turns 50 it's just gonna continue

>tfw the metal band doesn't work out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuvvqJIdYKg

what do u mean

Attached: hgfhdhjkl.png (1024x1024, 1.94M)

Every time I see these losers covered in tattoos, I, especially on their face, hands, neck, etc, I just laugh at how ridiculous they'll look once they're past their 30s. You can't see any of mine and if I don't have my shirt off, you'd never know, plus I got all of mine in the early 2000s after I got back from tours in Iraq and Afghanistan as an Infantry ZOGbot. These faggots get capeshit, shitty bands, and vaccine cards tattooed on them, it's insane you'd put anything like that on your body

You're posting this thread again? Go away

Then I feel sorry for your now prolapsed butthole.
What's it like having been "pink socked", faggot?

Go back to r*ddit, nigger

>seems nice
They all seem nice until they take your kid from you and rape your wallet for 18+ years.

based fellow Janez but from what i can tell is just wheat separates from the chaff, spot a tattoo'd girl, automatically thrown into whore category, simple as

Attached: 9ztNfJ6.png (600x800, 818.1K)

>Go back to r*ddit, nigger
Seethe more, faggot. Which are you? Nigger slave or cuck slave?

Attached: 1661014904973032.jpg (639x384, 31.28K)

Death to doodleniggers!

Tatoos are based, goyim

Attached: feministGoals.jpg (671x793, 248.63K)

a health study saying they cause cancer should be pretty convincing

Tattoos have been around for a very, very long time. ~3500BC. They're nothing to do with (((them))).

Shows a person's intelligence threshold right from first glance. An intelligent human has self respect and thinks highly of themselves, dignified by unmarked skin. Imagine putting lunchbox stickers on a Ferrari.

Jews prohibit tattooing their bodies. Ancient Scythians wore many tattoos. Who are your ancestors?

Curly hair and large noses have been around as long.

Attached: Jews.jpg (166x250, 4.69K)

You're not much better, sodabrain.

I don't get the appeal of tattoos. Why do women like them so much? Like a tattoo of a horoscope symbol. Do they think they gain power from it or something?

so much this, usually i use that line ferrari and stickers irl lmao