Canada /general/: Ottawa edititon

wtf is happening? Plebbitiors on /r/canada with 1.4m users are getting tired of immigration. I even saw one comment suggest PPC. go see for youself because to fix the issue

Attached: 8699869.png (667x909, 106.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadim.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: rCanada.png (750x901, 92.44K)

Leftards hate it when their immigration policies start directly affecting them

Attached: Reddithatesimmirants.png (730x898, 117.15K)

>How is this a democracy
Lol
Lmao, Even

Attached: 1662109893934292m.jpg (946x1024, 60.48K)

Stop being a chucklefuck.

I don't feel anything other than contempt for people coming to our countries post WW2.

Captcha KKK02J

WHATAMAGONNADO

Attached: 202206211655766393_275x211_.png (275x211, 73.12K)

>Government lies about immigration numbers
LOL
No one is coming here. They all wrote home about what a shit hole this place is.
Check the internet for the many "I regret moving to Canada" stories.

Fuck this shit hole. Ottawa is a dirty fucking village of meth heads and crack smokers. It's full of bed bugs, roaches and homeless.

>How is this a democracy when the government is doing the opposite of what people want
goyim are getting uppity. you can’t always get what you want, selfish gentile

>If only we could utilise immigration to build up the under-populated areas of our country
Leafs are literal cuckolds

Most Redditors are losers despite how intelligent they think they are. Currently "affordable housing" is their biggest issue because most of them work low IQ unskilled teenager service jobs. Immigration hit the rental market because 4 pajeets will live in a 1 bedroom and accept the higher price. They're squealing because their quality of life is hitting lows forcing them to notice things.

someone should post what new immigrants coming to canada are afforded

canadim.com/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 2.54.36 PM.png (1682x512, 108.23K)

The high IQ ones a sold are image of America but squeaky clean, then they go to any major city which is a multi-culti shit hole.

Normies are starting to feel it. Fucking cattle they said nothing for years when people warned this would happen

But the fun is only getting started.
They want the population to be 100 million by 2100.
That means everyone here currently will be drowned out politically.

>Ottawa is a dirty fucking village of meth heads and crack smokers. It's full of bed bugs, roaches and homeless.
maybe don't live in the downtown core?

This. We saw the same thing when niggers started rioting in wealthy suburbs instead of the inner city.

Attached: 1659710469464501.png (718x645, 723.02K)

>DUR DUR DEE DUR?
Good input chucklefuck. Any other gems of wisdom from your retard brain?
It's just as expensive in the suburbs and there's nothing around.
Doesn't Kanata have a homeless shelter now?
LOL

GAWD I HATE YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Yea, Canada thinks it's better than USA when it's a white trash shit hole of absolute fucking lazy morons who love living in filth.

>my barista part time job cant afford a toronto flat in walking distance to a gay bar, fuck immigrants!!!!

Or New York having a shitfit when Texas started shipping illegals to them

Fuck off, I been to Ottawa last month & it was beautiful in the summer, real small town comfy vibes