Can a political expert explain why republicans love Russia so much?

Can a political expert explain why republicans love Russia so much?

Attached: 9DC8E580-5166-4D6A-BCC9-0B15CC4780D1.jpg (1242x1241, 725.41K)

I love Russia because Russia allows Jewish soldiers to die on the Ukrainian battlefield. Jews don't fight for the Ukrainian army, they get a free pass.

Gay tranny thread.
Sage and report

Attached: 1662482375515634.jpg (1024x665, 124.02K)

I'd like to know why anyone cares about the corrupt shit hole Ukraine. It's like Russia Jr.

Imma let my nigga in chief field that one

Attached: the-80s-called-they-want-their-foreign-policy-back.jpg (400x400, 36.57K)

really don't give a shit about ukraine or russia but now i want ukraine to burn because of all the globohomo propaganda and tax dollars being wasted. fuck you

Russia killed globalism in a single night without firing a single shot, uttering only 3 words.
Pay in Rubles.

Just because I don't want to send billions in taxpayer money to bumfuck nowhere as if it will help them defend themselves against a top 5 world military doesn't mean I love Russia.

this is all because retards elected pres biden.

the same satanist that called for the death of republicans, are the same people that support ukraine, the enemy of my enemy.

I really don't like fags and American kikes

I don't love Russia I just hate the Cia and America foreign policy in general.
I am cheering for the good guys

Because they are not ideological bots or morons. Look at the question:

>Is Russia justified in wanting to have greater influence over Ukraine

Of course it is, it's right at its border, it's like if you tell me the US is not justified to have infuelce over Mexico, Canada or Cuba. We can argue if the invasion should have happened or not, but THAT WAS NOT THE QUESTION.

I guess what happens is that NPCs wil automatically say "no", since they think it's what they are supposed to answer.

Jews and blacks get to leave. Everyone who will send half their income to the IMF for the next 30 years if they win has to stay.

Sounds more like he killed the petrodollar.

Attached: DarthBrandon.png (892x1151, 622.84K)

This. Maybe liberals would answer the same for Mexico, but it is silly. Of course a country wants influence where it matters to them - like neighboring countries. It's not virtuous (like EU often claims) but it's not immoral either.

Can a political expert explain why democrats love Israel so much?

Israel is oppressive against muh arabs, but jews are good. The best jews are atheists who hate their own country.

Isreal is only oppressive towards Shia muslims, they cool with sunni Arabs

Yeah unless they are on the Israel soil. Then they need to go away Shia or Sunni