/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #4017

Prev:▶Day: 196 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignSept6

▶Latest
>There's no panic in Balakleya
>UAF captured areas in the north of Kherson oblast, including Vysokopilia, as well as Ozerne in Donbass oblast
>UAF commander: From Aug 31 to Sep 2, a pair of Bayraktar TB2s destroyed 8 T-72s, one 2S3 Akatsyia SPG, BMP and towed howitzers, 5 T-72s and one IFV were damaged
>Ravil Maganov, chairman of the board of Russia's second largest oil company Lukoil, died after falling from a window
>Strelkov: All 4 Kherson bridges aren't operational
>UAF launched a counteroffensive in Kherson Oblast
>Shoigu: Russia is slowing down the offensive on purpose to minimize civilian casualties
>25 people died from Russian missile attack on Independence Day
>Fires across eastern Ukraine including Mariupol and the ZNPP
>Putin signs a decree to increase the Russian armed forces by 137,000 to 1.15 million
>Germany to send IRIS-T air defense systems in the coming weeks
>US to send $3 billion in aid to Ukraine (largest one yet)
>Azov denies Vovk Natalya's ever served in the Azov regiment
>FSB: Darya Dugina's car was blown up by Vovk Natalya, an Azov servicewoman, who fled to Estonia afterwards
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported by TASS
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (RU equipment losses)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html (UA equipment losses)
twitter.com/KofmanMichael
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet
twitter.com/DefMon3

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1662571219944594.png (353x600, 346.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ
nitter.net/dmitry_palyuga/status/1567554655357472771
nitter.net/pic/orig/media/FcEStQKXEAExy_f.jpg
nitter.net/dmitry_palyuga
google.com/maps/place/Smolninskoye Municipal Okrug, St Petersburg, Russia
streamable.com/8dc9ag
webm.red/PZED
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia is losing to Ukraine kek

can't leave

Attached: 1650705301284.jpg (985x900, 217.06K)

Day 195.
Ukrane is still not spartan enough to satisfy my USA war like tendencies

Attached: 1659922403876.jpg (1585x895, 916.29K)

i love you all bros.
Especially Saudi bro

Attached: 1662224302949722.jpg (900x1215, 158.38K)

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>the absolute state of DPR/LNR. edition

A little bit about the problems (the most pressing ones) that prevent me from criticizing the DNR/LNR fighters and commanders, who (according to some sofa strategists) "do not hold their positions firmly enough. This (according to these bloggers) is the reason for the rapid advance of the enemy in a number of important areas during their current offensives.

To illustrate, I will give a "generalized portrait" of a company of Donetsk/Lugansk "mobiks" ("ironheads") operating in the N direction of the N front.

So:
The company was recruited as part of the "one hundred ... some" regiment of the DNR DNM in late February - early March of this year from mobilized people. From its initial personnel strength, 3-5 people previously participated in military operations, 15 more people served in the army (any - Soviet, Ukrainian, DNR armed forces). The company is commanded by a reserve officer who never fought in '14 or later. Sometimes (far from always) he has a deputy officer, who is also a reserve officer with no combat experience. The platoon commanders are those who had time from 2014 to 2022 to be in an environment "at least close to combat. They were no longer enough for the squads.

1/?

Attached: larper.jpg (460x314, 34.77K)

3rd best Army in Ukraine.

>MEGA UPDATED
200 NEW FILES

>MEGA UPDATED
200 NEW FILES

>MEGA UPDATED
200 NEW FILES
>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak
>Archirai
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Marichka Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>Tomboy/Muscle girl Mega
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1850 files, will add more later

Attached: hutago-art-барышня-art-Female-muscle-art-6025684.png (811x1217, 417.17K)

Municipal deputies of Smolny Okrug in Saint-Petersburg appeal to GosDuma to impeach President of Russian Federation for high treason.

nitter.net/dmitry_palyuga/status/1567554655357472771
Full text:
nitter.net/pic/orig/media/FcEStQKXEAExy_f.jpg
>During SMO the most combat-ready regiments of RuAF are being destroyed, young workforce is being killed and crippled
>Economy of Russia is suffering: sanctions, brain drain, investments loss
>NATO expansion to the east was caused by decision of President to launch SMO
>One of SMO goals was demilitarization of Ukraine, SMO is having the opposite effect

Author of appeal - Dmitry Palyuga, appears to be his real twitter page:
nitter.net/dmitry_palyuga

Motion to appeal supported by majority of deputies in MO.

Municipal Deputees are local self-governance layer just above nobodies, but Smolny is central Okrug of Saint-Petersburg
While the scale is not big, it is a good precedent
google.com/maps/place/Smolninskoye Municipal Okrug, St Petersburg, Russia

Attached: 1658982192829.png (794x2118, 1.55M)

Why does the US want to enforce global dictatorship by sacrifying europe ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-172520_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 449.38K)

cont.

In six months, the company (originally numbering slightly more than 100 men) had lost a lot of weight, from a quarter to a third of its personnel. About half of the losses were sustained during combat operations - artillery shelling, sniper attacks, being captured by the Ukro-DRG, etc. The rest dropped out as a result of the exacerbation of old diseases that do not allow their owners to serve and were not detected when enlisted due to the complete absence of a medical commission (or its conduct on the principle: "Do you have a head, two arms and two legs? Under 70? - Fit!"). Half of the remaining 60-70 fighters are unfit for service because of their age and illnesses that have not yet driven their owners to the uncompensated lying condition. 85% of company personnel - were not on leave at home for more than 6 months, and 15% of the lucky ones - were on leave as much as 5 days (plus 2 days on the road, in which few of them were able to cope due to difficulties with transportation).

1/?

Attached: 1660521129633210.webm (320x320, 1.71M)

Source for footage?

To the last eurocuck

Who's the second one ? Tractor Gypsies ?

Wrong pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-194220_Chrome.jpg (1080x692, 192.27K)

I want russian blood. Go out there and make me proud Ukraine

Attached: Glasser-Biden-Address.jpg (1706x1707, 186.92K)

stay safe fren

Attached: 1660451227670793.png (980x660, 173.08K)

where /chugh/ thread?

cont.

Most of the company was armed with AK-74 assault rifles of 2nd-3rd categories of depreciation, but there were still some Mosinoks and Degtyaryov machine guns (DP-28). There are no mortars, 1-2 grenade launchers (there were about ten of them in the regiment), the regiment also included one DShK gun, which no one in the company knew how to use, not to mention how to disassemble/assemble it. We never saw any body armor. No communication equipment. Similarly, no night vision devices or (much less) thermal imaging cameras. The company commander had one simple optical (touring) binoculars. Soldiers are well aware of the existence of unmanned aerial vehicles, but not because of their presence in the company, but because such enemy vehicles regularly correct artillery fire at the company or drop ammunition on it. Changed tools - what they found and gathered in nearby villages. The company does not have its own transport (by the way, there is not much of it in the regiment either, but for the reasons outlined below, even its presence in the regiment does not affect the company's capabilities). The uniform and shoes received six months ago by the method of "what was thrown at the distribution and what I could catch" were worn down to rags in some places, but nobody is in a hurry to replace them. The rest of the equipment is the same with the rest of the regiment - they are replenished almost exclusively by the men who left the regiment.

The whole regiment (at that time) at the beginning of March of this year. - The entire regiment (at the beginning of March) was sent to X... region of X... region to guard the rear checkpoints. Then someone decided that the "Mobiks" are too well armed and "too well organized." At the checkpoints they were replaced by heavily armed "Rosgvardiya", and the regiment was split 50-70 km wide, at that many companies were included not only in different Russian regiments and brigades, but even in different "armies" and "corps".

3/?

Attached: girkin.jpg (400x266, 21K)

??????????????????????
crimean bridge??????????????,

Attached: crimea.jpg (1080x1521, 119.26K)

I CANT LEAVE

Attached: DCF7D075-27EE-41EC-9B38-AEC67605AEBC.jpg (1170x1783, 1.34M)

for the lulz D’tembe, for the lulz

in brownistan

General winter is coming, holols
No more western weapons
Ahahahahahahahahaha
Z

Attached: 1662059896893379.jpg (724x1024, 118.64K)

is that a reddit icon?

Eurocucks cucked again.

cont.

Our "model" company, let's say, was assigned to the N battalion of the N SMSBr. The battalion had about 50 men (along with the rear) of which half were officers. The rest were 1/3 in losses and 2/3 in "five hundredths" (because the battalion was also not changed and not staffed up for half a year). True - the battalion "shared" with the company an entire RCDS major and a warrant officer - but (here's the trouble!) both of them two weeks ago (let's say) were taken prisoner by the Ukrainian DRG along with 9 fighters of our company. And why? - Because even our "not dense" company stretched to a kilometer and a half of the front (sometimes even more), its platoons and supports were at distances that ruled out a visual connection between fighters in trenches, nobody in the company had ever heard of "secrets", and commanders were not capable (due to lack of experience and authority) to force their exhausted fighters out of the front trenches.

There is no barbed wire in front of company positions. Masked wire - none. Nobody knows about the existence of signal mines, because nobody ever saw them. No one guesses that the enemy has anti-personnel mines - there have already been a couple of detonations in their rear area (at the locations of enemy DRGs). No anti-tank mines either (in the "host battalion" - similarly). Flares??? - The "cadre" commander has them by the count (on the fingers of one hand), but he does not give them to the "mobiks". The same with "chemdyms" and other engineering ammunition.

In the event of an enemy attack, the orders are to inform the "tapik" of the attack and "steadfastly defend, waiting for reinforcements.

4/5

Attached: 1662063914808566.png (411x411, 186.86K)

A pair of shit drones destroyed all that? lol.

Is this real?

>Reddit
Go back.

but can russians inflate enough s400 in time ?

Attached: 1632464687458.jpg (500x333, 59.51K)

yes

western glownigs

Attached: 1662564005353008.png (740x416, 22.78K)

TRANSLATION
boy - boy
cam - cameraman
bck - guys on the background

ꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢꏢ
bck - Look for walkie-talkies!
cam - So, such faggots have arrived
bck - Y'all fucked!
bck - I am happy for you!
cam - So, hello fellow countryman, where are you from?
boy - Alchevsk
cam - Gorgeous, and I'm from Luhansk, could you imagine? You are lucky, you will live m8
bck -Throw a bag over his head... hold his fingers
boy - [stuttering] I WENT FOR SHAMPOO GUYS
cam - Well BLYA
bck - M8, the fingers! hold his fingers
boy - [stuttering] I don't even have a military ticket
cam - It's over now
bck - Bag, bag, bag, where do I find a bag to put on his head?

streamable.com/8dc9ag

no idea
I don't really understand strelkov and his criticism. his plan would just be to throw men at the enemy and hope for the best.
maybe he thinks it still works but seems kinda retarded

Attached: 1648319263417.png (275x362, 102.64K)

>can't leave

Attached: 1611767536788.jpg (720x644, 53.43K)

Wasn't Putin supposed to control all of Donbas by the 15th? That's 8 days away.

General Steinerwinter will save us

Attached: BE1F7338-2D06-49CE-AC3D-1C7F394F2B51.jpg (1170x649, 293.1K)

cont.

One day in late summer the enemy suddenly opens a barrage of artillery fire on the company's trenches. Since all the positions had been covered by artillery for a long time, the company's command post was destroyed at once. Together with the only "tapik". One platoon of the company, which had no commander (he had taken ill a week ago and was taken off duty with diabetes) - ran away as soon as the shelling stopped. Another platoon, climbing out of cover, found a group of heavily armed men in alien uniforms with blue armbands on their sleeves on the parapet. A couple of men jerked - they were immediately shot. The rest were taken prisoner. The third platoon managed to pull itself together and spent the whole day firing back at the enemy and even managed (probably) to inflict some casualties on them. But by nightfall, the platoon had run out of ammunition for its machine guns and shots for its grenade launchers. In addition, it (defended, for example, in the ruins of the village of Glukhoy Ovrah) was hit by its own artillery (no communications and spotters). Having lost half of its squad, the platoon withdrew in the darkness to the rear, carrying several wounded. To be fair, nobody volunteered to surrender.

The next day the commander of the "host" battalion reported upstairs that: "the mobs ran away at the first shots, so we couldn't hold the position." The fact that his battalion (led by the personnel of the battalion's CP) hurriedly withdrew long before the aforementioned platoon had used up all its ammunition - the commander prudently failed to report.

And whoever tells me that all the above is a "lie and provocation" I will laugh in his face. Even if it's an investigator.

5/5

Attached: 1658151712717028.jpg (1024x458, 47.18K)

Breaking News.
Russia plans on welding together captured empty Javelin and NLAW pipes to create new gas link to China.
You user wondered why they posted all those empty pipe pics. 4D chess.

webm.red/PZED

Banner of Freedom?
A dish rag.

Attached: COPEFLAGCOPE.jpg (871x418, 50.3K)

Attached: top jej.gif (400x400, 2.61M)