Russians conscripting now literal retarded children and send them off into the meatgrinder

>streamable.com/8dc9ag

Attached: 03vf3ztkvxe91.jpg (1440x1440, 318.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/rybar/38363
indiatimes.com/explainers/news/mcnamaras-morons-vietnam-wars-low-mental-aptitude-troop-experiment-577162.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we have more retards than you do bullets

you're going to freeze Jens

and its YOUR govts fault

he's got speech impediment, he's not a retard

And he went to buy shampoo. I actually feel kind of sad for him and i respect people with speech impairment.
>Are the words synonymous?

Ukraine should just give up now!
Zelensky will sacrifice all soldiers before escaping the country with millions of dollars in his pockets. The goal is not saving Ukraine. The goal is hurting Russia.
Their economy is already nonexistent. They have no future if they continue.

pretty much. how fucking hard is it to send a fucking an undercover killer and take fagensky out already jfc.

>you're going to freeze Jens
no im not. most european nations have very mild winters. i also use heating oil for my house and i also have an oven for wood and even a couple solar collectors.

you russians on the other hand are being slaughtered in ukraine and the coming years will make the 90s look like the good times for you.

Attached: 3qbxfzzsj8k81.jpg (1080x610, 73.76K)

>Ukros on 5th conscription wave
>banned mean from leaving country
>conscripting men up to 70 y/o
>conscripting women
>ton of videos online cops trying to catch ukro men who don't want to fight
>"HURRR DURR RUZZIA LOST BECAUSE ONE GUY"
t.me/rybar/38363

Attached: dill harvest.jpg (645x666, 286.86K)

>HURRR DURR RUZZIA LOST BECAUSE ONE GUY
well you russians have nothing to be mad about then.

Attached: 2.jpg (1061x1225, 280.97K)

ah just saw your canadian flag.
sry you are not russian, you are a chink

This is a 35 y.o. shellshocked reservist.

>restraining that one guy who survived
his outlook is grim, he's gonna be turned into an isis-tier worldstarhiphop video

US does the same thing.
They're called niggers.

Because that would only make him into a martyr. There's a reason why taking out national leaders is only a last ditch option.

What is they accuse us of - they do themselves, known fact, there's been a few vids with syphilis victims in hohol army several months ago, he's been doing paperwork but that's still says a lot

you wanna talk about STDs?

Attached: aids russians.jpg (1024x367, 79.12K)

They could just send them to America and be raised as liberals.

LBJ and McNamara sent 300,000 retards to the Vietnam War.

indiatimes.com/explainers/news/mcnamaras-morons-vietnam-wars-low-mental-aptitude-troop-experiment-577162.html

Project 100,000 was a programme launched under Robert McNamara during the Vietnam War and was cruelly dubbed "McNamara's Morons." In this initiative, more than 320,000 men were either drafted or volunteered for service; approximately all of them failed the Armed Forces Qualification Test, which is used to determine the minimum requirements for military service.

Project 100,000 entrants scored between the lower 10% and lower 30% on the test, or what is known as Category IV. Candidates who score in Category IV are typically advised to leave the military and return to civilian life. However, Project 100,000 was a test to explore if the standards for joining the military could be decreased.

>russians conscripting now literal retarded children
Why didn't they conscript you?

>They have no future if they continue.
They have no future in any case, they are fighting for opportunity to sell Ukrainian women in European brothels instead of Russian ones.

It's actually the other way around Vladimir, the Kremlin Communists who call the shots accuse others of what they do, call others what they are.

for example
>Putin says others are not following treaties when Russia signed an addendum to the Budapest Memorandum that recognized Ukraine's sovereignty
>call others Nazis while Aleksandr Dugin's National Bolshevik party was an obvious bait to get neonazis on board for Russia's plan
>accuse Ukraine biolabs when Russia is the world's leader in bioweaponry, and China, their allies have unleashed a bioweapon on the world, why not invade China?

why the fuck would they get that many people killed for what will end up being bombed out territory? is the whole fucking country made out of lithium or cobalt or something?

Russia didn't want this war. The NATO and the Ukrainian puppet government forced this. Ukrainian civilians would have a future if their government wouldn't be so obsessed with power and destroying the country.