Dear Chucklefucks of Any Forums

Did you know Donald Trump sold our nuclear secrets to others?

You know this is treason, right?

Attached: 6856787A-2C8B-45FE-B83B-DEE90E70852A.jpg (572x408, 50.48K)

That makes me like him more unironically

Trump really is the artist of the deal, most presidents don't even attempt to SELL that shit to the kikes

>muh nuclear secrets
Lol for cringe

He didn't though lmao, killing you people is going to be very rewarding work
Herbs

Attached: 1662568384714031.jpg (844x629, 68.97K)

Da, John from Kentucky oblast here. This is fucking hilarious watching nuclear crash and burn. But for real we cant let nuclear keep nuclear codes.

The Chad Nuclear Salesman.

But he was giving nuclear secrets to Israel, MIGAs mightiest ally!

Attached: EmLSC5fWoAAXmZi.jpg (1114x634, 99.75K)

Ol' onions sauce hair - Courtesy of Jimmy Norton

How is 80 year old tech "Secret"?
Most people could make a uranium gun if radioactive material wasn't insanely tractable

S O Y sauce hair.

OH REALLY

THEN WHERE IS THE PROOFS

SOUNDS LIKE A COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED ACCUSATION PARADED AROUND AS FACT BY THE LEFTOID SHILL COMPLEX

Attached: 1662123558393074.png (900x506, 686.5K)

Remember Hillary and the private server she had set up?
She was selling secrets to the highest buyer.
Crickets.

When you show me the proof the election was stolen, I will show you the proof that Trump sold nuclear secrets.

so? israelis do it all the time

Please god let this push Trump off the political stage. So tired of the right wing of this country being dominated by a fucking reality TV star more interested in blowing himself than doing any real good for the citizens.

Attached: RealNewsTrumplost.jpg (1420x1704, 358.63K)

Good. Accelerate.

James Polk sold nuclear secrets to the federal government? I doubt that.

I won't believe a single claim against bad orange man until I get to see the pee tape I was promised.

Theyll get him this time

Just two more weeks then he’ll be executed on the steps of the capital and Russian prostitutes will pee on his corpse for all to see

I remember when Hilary sold our own uranium to Russia. That's also treason. Our nuclear program is completely useless now. Yay!

>our enemies

Lol nah.

It was Israeli secrets you niggerfaggot.

Lol, what secrets. Dumb.

Government lab sharing with other countries have bleed all the secrets 30 years ago