Covid at a 2 year low for daily new cases

>covid at a 2 year low for daily new cases
>deaths at lowest point since 2020
>CDC itself removes quarantining from guidelines, says vaxxed or not just need to wear a mask
>new vaccinations plummet
>all the jobs im applying to DEMAND an up to date covid history and weekly testing

what thte FUCK?????????? even for remote and work from home positions they auto reject your application. am i fucked? for reference im 25 and looking to go from an internship to a full time position in software development.

am i safe if i just work from florida? if im remote and work in florida there are numerous opt outs for the vaccine here.

Attached: red deer.jpg (1200x800, 108.67K)

SUE THEM

Company goes the better safe than sorry approach.
Better keep the requirements if the government has a sudden change of heart.

Bureaucracy is like a big brick, it takes a lot of energy and effort to get things moving or stop things from moving.

I know my organization stopped hiring. All the nogs on here keep talking about VC capital drying up and lulls in tech. Appears to be the trend. But you have a great skill and you’ll get a job, but the party is over I’m afraid.
It almost seems as though the vax will become an unofficial discriminator. In the end you’re an engineer... there exists a solution and you’ll find it. Good luck!

its over.

>get vaxxed wagecuck, and we're no liable
kek, ngmi

alright chuds i get it. i am pretty much powerless to whatever they want. but i am wondering if these are remote positions, and i reside in florida (where the surgeon general has declared exemptions for religious and/or immunity reasons), am i fine to still apply?

hell, could i even sue if they get rid of me for it?

It's a simple IQ test. Why would anyone hire an antivaxxer? He's guaranteed to have low intelligence.

Attached: aGd1X3K_700b.jpg (700x701, 50.28K)

Then I guess all the jobs you are applying for are comfortable creating a shortage of labor in an inflationary environment.
They'll think it's great until they get hit with a double whammy of demand destruction, both from prices and unemployment, and 50% of them fold.

waste of time
OP is better off not working for retarded businesses, they're bound to be full of faggots and morons

i have a bachelor in software engineering and passed phys2, calc 3/number theory, and ended with a 3.5 gpa.

i will admit my emotional/social intelligence is retard level though. how i have ever had a girlfriend in my life is beyond me.

Just wait until some vax-related "class action lawsuit" forces your government to send NEETbux your way for still being pureblood, like Any Forums said would happen.

> Remember,
> remember
> it begins in September.
I'm already witnessing people going fast into Alzheimer like states of mind. I think the bigger the pressure (economic, social) and the more doses, the more fucked society will become.
Just sit it out as best you can, user. We are headed into a zombie apocalypse.

Just lie.

Most of them don't even check. At most they'll ask you. So practice lying in the mirror. It's an important skill in all lines of business

Burn those places down.

I have my own software company and I wouldn't hire an anti-vaxxer.
I'm not worried about covid but when you know someone is anti-vaxx you know he has other issues and will be a pain in the ass.

I run a business, not a charity to help the mentally ill reintegrate.

>businesses only want low IQ drones
We know Klaus

you make wodka yes?

I just want people who follow instructions.
Can't use people who want to be edgy and fight authority.

This is nothing new and has nothing to do with covid or vaccines.
Some people just act like adolescents into adulthood, those people have no value in the job market since they are more trouble than they're worth.

you would rather have conformists and cogs in the machine than free thinkers that actually are able to innovate and stand up for themselves?

doesnt seem like a successful tech co. to me

>even for remote and work from home positions they auto reject your applicatio
Hahahaha fucking land of the free. What a cuck country, no one cares about COVID where I am at, fat bitch.