Freindly reminder not to take anything on this website seriously if you don't want to end up living on the streets...

Freindly reminder not to take anything on this website seriously if you don't want to end up living on the streets sucking dick for mcdonalds money rambling about DA JOOOOOS like this retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHGrtzwmTZU

Attached: Untitled.png (354x612, 343K)

Even as a homeless dude I bet he still gets more pussy than you do. Also why would you feel the need to lie about him selling himself?

I bet you'd suck dick for pussy, faggot.

Attached: 1660867596601634.jpg (480x376, 85.94K)

>Even as a homeless dude I bet he still gets more pussy than you do.
yes, every woman's dream, a deranged asocial schizo homeless man
i get plenty of pussy thanks to my JOB and HOUSE and lack of insane beliefs based on internet memes

That's a cool story ms. jewess now suck my dick
That's very interesting ms. khazar, now give me your opinion on my balls in your mouth
I care a lot about your opinion mrs. Bergstein now how about you you put your khazar tits on my goy stick

Attached: 1655125295073.jpg (750x857, 108.45K)

I love McDonald’s and I love sucking sick that sounds like the most awesome life ever are you serious I can do this?

women love inane men serial killers have hundreds of women write them letters in prison trying to marry them and shit they would probally love this guy if he wasn’t so goofy acting always smiling and
Laughing it’s cringe females pick up on
Beta shit he needs to toughen up and be more serious his situation is no laughing matter

His best bet is to make a dating app and move in with some lonely fat bitch but he nice to her

or you know, just get a job and a place and meet normal women through freinds...

Didn't say that did I, sweetie-brains?
I said I would bet you would suck dick for pussy.
Meaning you're a scrounging little pus for courage, no self worth having, lost little boy. You'd trade your self respect for attention like a faggot and look to the reactions of others to base your self worth on like a woman.

and you base this accusation on.....
lol ok internet tough guy

>jews are a powerless group of victims
>better not criticize them or you'll end up utterly destroyed like this guy

Attached: 1661469737019.jpg (555x555, 56.11K)

You can tell a lot about a person by how they construct their arguments. Yours seem to be deducted from herd mentality so it's safe to assume you're a bug like pussboy.

lol checked

daily reminder to kill every jew

Jews mocking the down trodden
How common

Attached: 10A77845-DBED-4BDA-872D-E1A7DBCAEA81.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

>some rambling faggot
>listen for 25 secs
>flag as pedophile video
hope you get banned op

Buy an ad

He’s white bitches are into that

Any Forums is mush brain from stormfag russian bot propaganda. turns out kikes are based and trad pilled and israel is an amazing place. who would have though.

Is that what happened to Man Carrying Thing?

That guy is based

Lmfao nice fantasy

I suck dick just for fun.

Attached: 1657924999970.jpg (1022x754, 35.11K)